Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yellow buds about to try to return to dispensry

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by VidaVerde21, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Got I do glue and gg#5 from a local dispensary called blüm. Noticed buds were a bit yellow vaped some and feel fine but still concerned. Planning on going back to return or get a refund or something. I’m not super surprised being as how this was their cheapest flower 14 grams for 50 $. Anyways just wanted to get some other peoples opinions. Am I going too far or not far enough? Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Pictures look like they are okay to me.

smoke any yet?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here are more pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. No just vape w dry herb vaporizer

5. If you're happy with the quality I wouldn't worry about it.

6. Probably just old bud

7. It looks frosty so I would keep it. I only return bud that is super leafy or has stems and seeds. Bud can come in any color so color alone is not something to go by. How does it vape? How does it smell?

8. Send it to me I'm color blind

• Like Like x 2
  9. #9 Robindean, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    I ended up with a ounce of bad "n house shatter from a dispo, where I like their normal shatter.
    The shit smelled great, but chemically great.
    However, it was the way it vaped/smoked. It left so much "wax residue" and the taste was that of rubber.
    However, no concentrate should ever resin up a rig within first use of being clean even to the point of clogging, let alone coat the lip or teeth.
    So when i doubt, return that shit. I was lucky my dispo did. I was almost scared. AInt like no sketch dealer.

Because if that was so, yeah I woulda bunkered down, and as much as edibles dont work for me, I would of had no choice....BUT I had one.

Bottom line: YOu did what I wanted to do (Ask online). But I called them up. So if you are lucky and have a dispo, call them and discuss with them. You never know, I found out after my return, that some other products they had where returned and then found out that it was not recommended. So if you got a good dispo, they will be legit like a store should.

So to the peeps that say it looks frosty: Yeah the shatter got me high too. But even I know what is right and what aint. If you dont deal with a dealer. Then as such, get that shit taken cared of. Sorry for long ass post. High as fuck and drinking.

Edit edit: Also, you might be askin " FUck dude, its fuckin the 29th, they wont..." shut the fuck up.
    CALL THEM. If you didnt smoke the entire fucking thing, which they SHOULD ask you "how much" you used. TELL THEM. But I mean, if you smoked more then well idk about 14g, Like I had 5 grams used after 2 weeks had passed.

And they was okay with it.

10. When cannabis ages and cures out the chlorophyll and other plant based compounds start to break down and the buds will start to lose some of the green color and it almost goes a little beige in my opinion totally normal. You have some bud there that might just have been aged longer or over cured or it just might me normal who knows but it looks ok to me.