yellow and brown spots on fan leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Danzig77, Oct 24, 2009.

1. I have a clone 3 days into flowering and she has some type of problem. On the larger fan leaves, theres yellowing and brown spots. For a little background info, she had a spider mite problem that i fixed and a real spider is cleaning up the few stragglers. The leaves with the spots are new growth since the mites. The tempature with lights on ranges from 75-82; lights out about 68-72. Shes under 400 watt hps, with a 20 watt blue floro tube, just because I like full spectrum, more superstitious than scientific, i know. I dont think its a tempature or a light problem. Is it under nuted? over nuted? Thanks in advance for the help.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like you've got a lot of different things going on.
    If you look at the leaves at the top of the plant - pointing up it looks like there's heat stress.
    yellowing/drooping leaves could be over watering. how often are you watering?
    light green/brown spots - could be under fed also could be a ph problem contributing to lock out/burn - what's ur ph?
    could also be the result of mite problems - not sure.

3. tested ph today, 6.5, temps. never gets above 82 degrees, i really doubt under feeding either. over watering could be a possibility, but i usually have good judgement. i think it may just be the damage from the spider mites, the new growth today looks a lot better. I will just feed and water like usual and hope it heals up.

4. i went to the garden store today and explained my problem, i needed some nutes anyway. They said as long as the new growth is good, not to worry, and told me to do a foliar feeding with a veg nute, so I just foliar fed with Grow Big and hopefully that should do it.

5. ok, i am going to be a spokesperson for Fox Farm, one foliar feeding of Grow Big, and she looks great! Buds everywhere, lush growth, you name it. Im glad I will have some good smoke again (knocks on wood)