yeha so i want to extract dxm...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dxmismyman, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ...from these 2 delsym 12-hour cough suppressent bottles. I *found* two bottles of the $15 bottles when i left the store. But yeah just from your experiences what site gives the best tutoriol to get the best extraction? How much should I extract from 2 bottles? And what should I mix dxm with, not narcotics but weed perferable? or what?...

any help is appriciated..

thanks GC

2. Extracting the dxm polistrex is pretty easy i beleive. You can also add it to a acid (like lemon juice) to get rid of the plastic coating, making it just DXM HBR. Pm speedball , he just made a thread about extracting it, he did like 10 bottles or something crazy like that. Im sure he can send u a link to instructions.

3. I've never taken much more than 2 or 3 times the recommended dose on the bottle so I can't speak out of experience but I'd bet that DXM is not a drug that should be mixed with other shit. It can be pretty intense like camping so it's probably a good idea to keep it clean.

And I'm sure most extraction procedures on the internet are very similar, most likely acid-base extractions.