Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yeh sport !

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Mar 25, 2003.

?

Fav Sport?

1. Football(Soccer)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. American Football

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hockey - Deck/Ice/Roller

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Basketball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lacrosse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rugby

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Running/sprinting/Horseracing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Car Racing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Wrestling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Tennis/PingPong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I know stoners and movement dont really get along. ... LOL but hey, I know some of ya gotta have a favorite sport to play, or atleast watch! :)

for me gotta be hockey, to play and watch.

2. playing, from your list stylez, Im gonna go with soccer! been playing for 17 years now! but I love to watch football! love watching those big hits when one guy tanks another, just spinnin him like a top!

3. My fav isn't on there..shot put

4. really hempress?

5. Yeah...I was in track and field my senior year

6. aw cool. I loved track in highschool I did shot too..I wasnt all that great but finished a few times in the top 3..my thing was javalin. went to states for that! is shot the only thing you did?

7. Yeah...me and the javelin did not get along....I'm not bad at discus tho

8. oh god forget that crazy thing! the only disc type thing im throwing around is a frisbee. Im sure I couldnt hurt people with that!

9. LOL sensi....are you implying there was an accident on the field?

10. lol only a lil knick to one of the baseball guys...lol, after that though, my coach didnt push for me to keep doing it! he wanted me to learn just in case if we needed another person in a meet. but I was so bad at it! he just thought I wasnt trying.. its hard to get the knack of the technique..! so it all worked out. and the baseball guy was only slighty bruised..haha [​IMG]

11. LOL...tee hee

12. Im a born to ride SnOwBoArDeR !!! In VT. Burn and Ride it's the only way....

Visit me @ JaY !

13. Wrestling. I miss those days. I have a tear thinking about them. I did shot put and hurdles too but wrestling was my forte

14. Fishing for me. But gotta be the saltwater kind. First fish I
    ever caught was a bass. Ain't caught one since. In fact
    ain't caught anything in freshwater since. But I love going to
    a pier on late spring, early summer nights. Before all the
    kids get out of school though.

15. lesse... my fave sport to play is football. as far as watching stuff on the tube... italian soccer (can't find a rougher sport than that), football and any extreme sport.

i did track in 7th grade... was one of the fastest sprinters the school had. wasn't bad at cross country either (i was in shape in 7th grade, LOL).

i did the football thing in 8th (left offensive tackle), and then again in 9th (tight end)... fun stuff. funny thing about me being an offensive tackle... i only weighed like 85lbs at the time :D

16. my favorite sport is the bong olympics...

followed by fishing and frisbee

17. LOL man I suck, didnt put up the right sports it seems :(

ah well, too bad there cant be like 15 options :p

18. definatly football (american football), then basketball

19. LOL, stylez, it's not your fault....shot put isn't that popular :p

20. baseball isnt there so im not voting