yeh man

Discussion in 'General' started by Hurley420, Aug 27, 2004.

1. allright fellow people i turn big 19 today here in AL u have to be 19 to buy cigs products but is just moved from GA where u have to be 18 so i was buying without getting carded for like 10 months then i move here get carded for 2 months now i have freedom to buy cig products for the rest of my life and also i bet everybody is wondering what i got for my 19 birthday,led zeppelin poster,bob marley poster(smoking a J),my cartlidge pierced,smoke my first blunt laced with coke,and my friend gave me a blunt COOL MAN!and more to come lol!

2. Woot! Happy bday man, yea! Yo, have fun man, and smoke tahat blunt if it aint gone yet man. I just smoked a 2 fat blunts and a few bowls, man, im like a akite woo!

:DDD:DDD

3. alright.. nothing like a poster for your big 19th bday... [puts on sarcastic face]... hahah kidding.. that's cool man happy bday!!! actually i'm kinda jealous of your led zep poster.. what's on it?

4. the statue and a verse from "STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN"

5. Happy Birthday+1day!! Light a cigar! :smoke:

6. yep :smoking: [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. shit dude, i have that one, i got it at FYE here in the mall, and i have some of this glow in the dark gel and i outlined L ED ZEPPELIN at the top, it looks cool under a black light