Year round grow...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jackbeanstalk619, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Is it possible to have medical growing outdoors all year in southern California?

just because one grows doesn't mean one smokes.

2. Day light is to short in the winter look into indoor for year round grows bro just my two cents I may prove wrong on this but I'm 90% sure its to short of days I live in nor cal I wish we could grow year round lol

”Hard work, dedication”-Floyd Mayweather Jr.

3. Green house

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Would a greenhouse offer year round natural light or would I need to use a lighting set up? I really don't want to put money into it other then nutes and pest sprays.

just because one grows doesn't mean one smokes.

5. You would have to be cognizant about increasing daylight. Some people do light depravation to harvest in June or July to beat the fall rush.  You can set yourself up to add or restrict light. Structure can be simple 4"x4" posts with 2"x4" support, shade cloth or open when possible. Depending on security. Option to insulate, cover with black out to create 12/12, install plant trellis system, or cover to protect from rains.

I keep my sativas in pots too move them into shelter come November. Moving soon looking forward to finally being somewhere permanent and build it out.

Love living it,
    A

6. Yea you would need light. Sunlight in nov dec jan feb is just to little.

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Just get a greenhouse and some 250 watters in it for when they need the extra light or warmth. Or you could just run a small veg room indoors to get the plants big eenough then when ur ready to flower just throw them in the green house. Keep taking clones and rotate a few in every 2 weeks or so.

8. Yo golf I had some questions about starting indoors for next years out door you have experience with that

9. Yes I do. Started indoors early this year. Well I say early but it was llike mid April. Indoor start is the only way to go if your trying to get some good sized plant

10. Build a veg box.. push clones on 20-0 lighting till they hit about 3 feet tall.. placed outside they will flower from the light shock at most any time of year.. It doesn't freeze in most of Southern California so yes you can grow all year long outside.. you can also hang a CFL over a ground planted to extend light hours to keep them in veg till you are happy with the size.. Roll potted plants into the garage late afternoons to extend dark hours.. several ways to get the job done depending on the time of year..

11. Is it ok to inbox you golf