Yeah, So This is Fucked Up

Discussion in 'General' started by TLF1088, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Let me tell you what kind of mood I was in earlier tonight, and how much more pissed off I am now.

I have not slept since 8am Sunday morning.
    I worked 11 hours today, and only got paid for 8. I worked extra time as a favor to my boss, he did not thank me, in fact, he was a total asshole to me all day.
    I come home, and my mother asks me to cut the lawn. Then she asks me to drive my brother to work.
    I get home, take my clothes off and lay down in my bed. I'm completely drained, physically and mentally and I'm just in a pissed off mood. I have to be at work for 6am tomorrow and have a really busy day, I just want to watch TV in my boxers and get to bed early tonight.

Then I get a text from my friend Dave.

Dave: Hey so it looks like we are smoking tonight.

Me: I think I'm just going to stay in tonight.

Dave: Why!!???

Me: I'm tired as hell, haven't slept in almost 40 hours.

Dave: Well that's fucked up, Alex and I told Julie we couldn't go out with them tonight because you wanted to smoke

Me: What do you mean I wanted to smoke?

Dave: You text us earlier and told us to come to your house tonight so we could smoke remember?
    Not like you're paying dude, we've got weed.

Now at this point I'm thinking.....WTF. So I got through my sent message to be sure....nope, didn't text them at all today. Suddenly a text from another friend who always hangs out with us.

Sheryl: What the hell dude, you invite us all over to smoke and then back out?

Me: I never invited you guys over tonight, I'm really tired.

Sheryl: Yes you did, just suck it up, we won't be over for like 3 hours, take a nap.

So basically I give in. I tell them they can come over tonight.

I know what the deal is. They all are wicked paranoid when smoking, and have nowhere that isn't public to smoke. They just want to be able to smoke on my property so they won't get caught.

They want to be assholes though, two can play at this game.

They're bringing the weed and said I can smoke for free. We'll go sit in my backyard, smoke however much they want, and the first second we are finished I'll tell them they have to leave, go inside, lock my door, shut off the lights in my yard.

Fucking assholes.

2. wow man, you need new friends. but nice plan tell us how it goes!

3. Here's the thing too, I like helping people out. I love to see people have a good time, and be safe.

Had they acted like actual friends, and not made up some bullshit story to try and manipulate me into letting them over, I would have told them "No I don't want to hang out tonight I'm tired, but you guys can chill in my back yard for a half hour or so and smoke so that you guys have a safe spot and don't have anything to worry about."

Always great to have friends manipulate you when you're a nice enough person that you would have helped them out regardless.

4. let us know the outcome.

5. Haha I wouldn't be complaining, sounds like the perfect way to relax.

6. Tell them to grow the fuck up, and don't cave in just because they bitch.

You had a long day, and you want to rest. You're clearly doing them a favor by letting them use your place, and if they don't have the respect to let you get some rest, it sounds like they're taking advantage of your kind gesture (of letting them smoke at your place).

...explain this to them, and if they still are gonna bitch, then fuck them. you should probably chill with them less frequently.

7. IMHO tonight would have been the perfect time for you to tell them NO and to end all of this. you should have just said fuck off I'm about to go to bed. or just don't answer your phone and actually go to bed.

8. i think you have a good plan. get smoked out by them, tell them to leave and explain to them that this shit can not go on any longer, and go to bed high

9. I feel you dude. I was so busy at work today i went 10 hours without a break or sitting down. No overtime for it either. Nothing like repeating the process at 6 am....:rolleyes:

Anyways the difference is that once i get home and hit the couch, i don't give a shit who calls im not moving. But im doing manual labor, your job may be easier...

10. Nope, I'm a blue collar worker myself.

Anyways, I'm not caving into them. I'm not a bitch who is afraid to tell them off.

What they did was pretty fucked up, and I'd really rather be alone tonight, but I'll never turn anyone away.

A lot of people tell me I'm too nice and I get taken advantage of, but I don't see how I can be getting taken advantage of when I make a conscious decision to be this nice to people.

Don't get me wrong I'll tell a motherfucker off when they deserve it, and I will tell my friends how I feel tonight.

11. is it just me or did you just contradict yourself?

12. hes proly in a yelling match is i type

13. nah, I think he is saying that he isnt afraid to tell them off, but he doesnt because he likes being a nice guy. I can respect that. I wash dishes, and often work 12-13 hours at a time, in fact, the shortest shift I had this past weekend (wednesday to sunday is my weekend, haha) was 9 and a half hours.

14. man being that tired i wouldnt give into anything. not even weed.

when you gots to sleep, you gots to sleep!

15. Dude, why? I mean, I have told my friends many times, dude, I cant, Im tired.

Or just not answer the phone, after a week or so, I call my buddy back and his words are always "You motherfucker!" or the very often hear "You n****r".

I just apoligize and he tells me about new pussy he got lol.