yeah mon!

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jan 25, 2006.

1. i got this conek who works at a corner gas station near me. he's sells.

i called my main dealer and he was unavailable. so i decide to drive by the gs to see if me dude is working and sure enough he is!

so i go in and ask if i can make a purchase and he says yeah. this dude btw is from jamaica and talks w/a really heavy accent which i think is cool. he has 2 of his friends there w/him who were jamaican too. they started talking in their native language w/each other and i was already high and they were joking back and forth and shit and it was all really cool. i felt like i was at a rasta store or something.

so i talked w/them for awhile and they seemed really cool and said we could smoke together sometime.

2. yeah thats cool.

3. they were probably making fun of you lol :D

4. anyone....whats a rastas native language? lol

5. i'm pretty sure they weren't. one dude was yelling at the other dude at the other end of the mart about some alky drink he wanted so he could get fucked up.

6. thats awesome, did he hook you up?

7. The language of government and education is English, although the patois Jamaican Creole form is widely spoken. There are also small numbers of people that speak Hindi, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic and Spanish.