Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yeah!!! i got a free.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by district_this, Jan 28, 2004.

1. i got a free gram haha i am so cheap and easly satisfied i'll post a pick later so yall can tell me if it's any good (witch it prob aint cuz it was free) haha

2. damn how u land that?

3. Man it doesn't matter how much you got. Free is free. :)
    Happy Tokin

4. Yea, free is good.

5. Man oh man, there's nothing better than getting free pot, is there?
    I remember one time when i was smoking a cigarette outside in the Palisades mall parking lot and I look down to find a nice little bud. Needless to say, the next time I walked into that mall, I was high as hell, and right to work I went. Ahhh chillums are life savers.

6. You remember when they had that really cool headshop in that mall, about 2-3 years ago during the Christmas season? Fuckin' wish it was still there.

7. There was a headshop in your mall? I didn't know that was allowed or whatever. Damn, thats chill.

<<< Woo! 300 posts!