Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yay no wife, no kid...just my ps3, alota weed and cigars :) am i the only one?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsmokeasweet, Dec 25, 2011.

1. i mean all they gona do is eat food i dont like, sit around and talk all day...which for me is boring.

so i might as well chill at home and do what i really want to do all day

am i the only one?

what are you doing today?

2. 10 out of 10 I never come down anything elese would be unheard of.

3. Fuckin shit up with the fam, getting high, regular shit

4. Xbox360, a fat packed bowl right after a nice homemade meal on Xmas! Damn wish life was this easy everyday!

5. OP that is depressing. Be social, it's Christmas.

6. who the fuck cares what op wants to do on christmas? it's just another day. if someone doesn't want to do something they shouldn't have to conform to forcing socialization out like vomit.

[​IMG]

7. #7 letsmokeasweet, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    thats the thing..... i always have to be doing the social thing and other things that i dont want to have to be doing; but i have to be responsible and get done what needs to get done..

except for today. i dont have to do any of that. so im going to do what i wish i could be doing every other day.

no wonder alot of people are grumpy and mad on christmas because this is one of the only days they can do nothing, but they have to go out and do all this other stuff

8. Happy Christmas! :bongin::bongin:

9. Im with ya man! Just about to flip on the xbox360, load a bong bowl and have some fun!

10. Wish my bc PS3 was fixed (have to do that next week), but at least my Wii is working, so Netflixing and Zelda's and Metroid's and Viewtifuls and Smash for most of the day. BIG meal with the close family in 30 minutes. I have one/one-and-a-half bowls worth left before the next pickup tomorrow. Wondering if I should vape now or after food-time.

Tis the season.

11. shit vape now and later lol. man i used to love eating christmas(and thksgiving) meals after i smoke a bowl of good tiasting dro.

12. Some people just simply have no family to spend Christmas with.

Each to their own.

13. NBA all day.

14. I just smoked a bowl with my new iMac...

I think it likes cannabis...

15. i feel u. so im building my own, got #2 comming in a few months, so i know next year will probaly be totaly differnt then this year. and i am positive the year after that, times will be differnt also.

16. lol shit wats wrong wit cigars? but i got papers i got bongs i got blunt wraps to lol. i just feel like smoking sweets today

17. im spending half of my day to myself getting stoned and playing minecraft building vast kingdoms. the other half im goin down t osee my family later on. hellyea.
    bowltimeimho.

18. I'm going to get high and play video games until my family shows... then I'll hang with them... cause my grandpa is on the verge of non-life.

19. enjoy that time with him.

ask him about his parents and brothers and sisters if you can