Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

YAY new grinder and pollen press Pics!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TrappGrl, Feb 23, 2009.

1. yesssssss I got them in the mail todady $30 for everything, I love it all so far.

Can anyone help me out with how to use the pollen press?

[​IMG]

2. you put the keif in the press and screw it shut.

3. yeah im not a fucking dumb ass, but I was just referring too tips and such as i've heard alot of people say it comes out crumbley.

4. cut up 2 circles of wax paper and put them on the pins so that the kief doesnt stick to the pins. Keep the kief in the press over night and when you finally take it out use a blow dryer on the high setting to turn it into hash. What I do is apply heat with the blow dryer while pressing for about 30 sec to a miniute. When your done you should have what looks like a darker more hash-like product