Yay lookit me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bvn, Dec 11, 2013.

1. #1 bvn, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    Wattup. Hope this place is chill and legit like. Wish I could punt all the natty bros in their arrogant, conformist teeth but obviously I can't so one perfectly legal alternative is to smdh and sign up at another forum thinking...maybe this'll be the right fit.Bro culture killed my hamster. And broterds chase many a decent female activist away from mj activism. Word ta big bird. And no I'm not a woman but I have many female friend am not a young jerk.Well. Now I'm left holding my dick in my hand with nothing left to say. I'm not confrontational...I promise. I mean, not really. Anyways, cheers.Remind me to ignore idiots, plz. Thanks. Byee

2. Bra u trippin'

3. well brodawg you bro'd right into the right place bro.

4. Nooooo

5. You're not very literate are you?

6. Well. Welcome..

7. #8 bvn, Dec 11, 2013
    If you say I'm not literate then I must not be. I am so very sad now. I am not literate (whatever that means) because one now three posts have exposed my nonliterate characteristics to the whole world in that grassscity introduce yourself forum = the world I will slit my throat and die now.Oh wait someone said welcome now I live to see another day...joy.

8. Wait a minute...you call each other 'blades'? Yeah. This isn't going to work out. Not at all..

9. ... Literate: (a person) able to read and write. Not knowing what literate means itself, proves my point I guess. Idk not trying to be mean. But your post is extremely confusing. Bro.Bro.Bro.

10. well hes typing to you, so i think hes literate.  :confused_2:  idk call me crazy.

11. Not VERY literate I said.. Doesn't matter. Idk what your post was even about OP. To me it's non sense. And the way you type is very 'uneducated'.

12. #13 bvn, Dec 11, 2013
    Well, everyone else understood what I was saying. Who's not very literate now? Who's taking their online gatekeeper status a tad too seriously? You are! Yes you are! And, is this the way you greet every new member? Calling them names and insulting their intelligence? Because that's really going to welcome me into the fold, huh? ...like becoming a real bro-blade, huh? ;)Well I would stick around and argue online (I k now how much some internet junkies love arguing with anything that moves) but I have a class to teach, and a life to live, so...

13. Jesus.. Now I'm the bad guy for wanting to read something that makes sense. K.. I have aLife BRO, I'm actually working right now. Good luck with that class you teach, hope you don't teach students to write paragraphs in the intelligent way you have done in this thread.Peace.

14. #15 The Incredible, Dec 11, 2013
    ignore yourself, bro

15. Atleast past trolls made efforts, this was...wow, I don't even.

16. Uhhh wtf just happened lol

17. Did anyone else see that the bro complaining about literacy has a pretty illiterate screen name.... Sgetti nButter !?! Really bro wtf....

18. [quote name="CE1122" post="19143954" timestamp="1386794691"]Did anyone else see that the bro complaining about literacy has a pretty illiterate screen name.... Sgetti nButter !?! Really bro wtf....[/quote]You spelled it wrong man, lol. ..and like yours is any more legible.

19. haha owned