Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

YAY!. I just found a nugget.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Duckyx, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Alright im out of tree, I scraped all my glass and everything last night.

this morning Im all sad I cant wake n bake. So I railed a tramadol.
    I went to get some change from my change box.

I open it up. and I found my self a nice fat nugget. Its just mids. But Hell its weed I hid over 2 weeks ago. AHAHAH!.

Im So happy. But so mad at the same time. I have to go to work in 10mins.

time for a bake n work. :smoking:

2. Well, under your name it does stay The Stoned Janitor.. That must be the shit when you're blazed.

3. Its freaking awesome.

i work full time as a janitor. at $10/hr
    All I do is vacuum. trash, mop and bathrooms.

I suggest all your stoners looking for jobs best for a stoner. being a janitor is awesome. You will get hired most likely. Sense a lot of janitor companies hire green card people. Its really easy to get a job as a white guy. lol.

4. Dude do yourself a favor and don't ever snort Tramadol again. Snorting it will waste so much of it and that stuff isn't meant for your nose.

5. Fuckin love when this happens.

Few weeks ago I thought I was dry and I ended up finding a FAT ass nug underneath my laptop. Kept me baked the entire day (vapes ftw).:smoke::D

6. haha nice ducky, glad you found a nug!

7. Why not. They are a little sour on the drip. but it doesnt burn or anything. Its alright with me. Iv snorted some bad pills before. This is not even close to bad.

8. Duckyx I'm not gunna lie thats pretty sweet. College student?

9. You're snorting mostly binders and fillers, or if it's a generic mostly sand (or so I heard recently). Snorting pills for the most part is just gonna dry out and damage your sinuses. Some compounds have better bioavailability when insufflated, but not many. I think tramadol has something like 70% oral bioavailability, I doubt you're gonna get much more than that snorting it.

10. People snort because it's quicker, not more efficient.

11. Repect as An herb smoker to another being a janitor is not a good living for most people I'm sure most of us here want to have a nice living
    like I read from another member here never live your life on just weed but find ways to incorporate it in your life

12. I love being a janitor. Its good start to living. $10/hr is Better then minimum.
    also that $10/hr is starting pay. Iv only been working as a janitor for 6months now. And Well Its better then flipping burgers. Its full time. I enjoy it. It has Lots of management positions.
    Full benefits
    Dental/medi

Really. Id rather live a simple life. Then a rich and boring life.

Id rather be Blue collar then white collar.

Im 21yrs old. And well. Im doing better then anyone I know. My friends cant even find jobs. they cant even get a mcdonalds job.
    The ones who have jobs hate their jobs.
    Some are still going to school. Not even knowing if its worth it.
    I still live at home. Im paying $400 a month to my dad. Its cheaper then living on my own.
    Also My dad likes me living here. As he gets an extra $400.

Im making more money then anyone I know. A lot of people are working overtime to make the money i make a week.

13. This happened to me on my way to Paintball Practice (D3-Xball).
    I scraped my bowl, threw whatever kief would knock off in my nug jar, and then while searching for my lighter, I reached to the side of my door/seat and picked up a nug about the size of my thumb-nail of Trainwreck.

It was a good day.

14. well said 10bucks an hour aint bad. And you proably do most of your work your self ya? also a bonus. Whos your boss do you even have one? or do just work by your self all day?

15. that janitor job actually sounds sick. thatd be perfect for me cuz you can get stoned every day before work plus listen to shit that will make you trip on your ipod. so instead of vacuuming the floor you are saving an alien race from the black whole trying to suck up their planet!!! oh and then we are on to learning ninja skills with the broom. and mopping...hmm mopping...well idk how you could turn that one into an adventure. but sick ass job for real:hello:

16. Good find man; I love whenever I find bud, it's like christmas.

17. #17 Duckyx, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    I work alone. Sort of..

I clean a 4 floor building by my self. Im hired by a cleaning company.
    I have supervisors that come by every so often. They come in early. 8am-noone. HOURS before im there. Come in and check in on things. write down what needs to be cleaned and improved on.

My boss calls me only on days i dont have to work. I work everyday. Only big holidays I get off. Then I get holiday pay.

Only time I actualy see a supervisor is when They need to talk to me about my work. and come watch how im cleaning and see how things are. Like once a month.

the people I have to deal with are the people who work in the office building.
    If they dont complain. Then Im fine for the most part.

Really If I keep things looking like I clean. Things look dusted. Vacuumed, Wiped, Stocked, trash empty.

I never even got drug tested for the job.
    I got a call saying I had an interview. for a cleaning job. I took it. And well I got the job. because I live in town. 10mins from the place. Im white.(company is mostly green cards[spanish])
    2 supervisors are white. the head boss is spanish, My boss is white.
    All I know about that. lol.

--------

Im Finishing this nug now, It lasted 3 bowls from my SteamRoller.

18. Dude you're the man for standing up for your job.
    Why do people hate on jobs so much?
    Ducky likes his job unlike most people. It's not all about money ya know...
    I would rep ya but I gave out too much today, and I only have 2 bars anyways :cool:

19. Dude, whats an interview like for a cleaning job?
    What kinda questions did you get asked? Just curious, lol.

20. Duck glad you found a nug bud and Im glad you like your job.