Yay for girl problems

Discussion in 'General' started by blackzinger, Feb 9, 2009.

1. made my way past the friend zone a while back thats for sure. trust me

2. He's not going to get it until the end comes. None of us would probably; infatuation like that blinds people. Maybe it will work out for him, but all I know is I wouldn't trust any girl who cheated on her boyfriend with me...not that I'd go there to begin with; it isn't right.

3. #23 WherezMyLighter, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009

You getting more time with her doesn't mean her boyfriend is getting the bad end of the deal. If I'm gonna fuck with a chick in any way, I want her devoted to only one dude - yours truly. Even if you got home girl 99% of the time, there's still the 1% she's with another guy in a romantic environment. Apply the same situation to something like if she were your wife. I know that's a different scenario, but would you be down with her doing that type of shit if you were married? Doubt that. So, if you like her, are you down with her being with that guy, no matter what amount of time she's with him vs. with you? Once again, doubt that. Man, have some respect for yourself and tell this chick wassup.

...and Jesus dude, drop the fucking defense shield here. You came in here asking for advice, so if someone says something you don't like, just disregard it. So many of your posts in here are justs arguing with someone's valid point trying to help you. If you know everything, don't ask for help!

Nice to see some morals once in a while.

4. Dude let her come to you. Simple as that.

5. brotha you gots to chill out. First of all it seems clear that even if you do pull out some seriously romantic shit she wont let go of the other guy. She hast to come to terms with that on her on and with no help from you. If you can go in a sweep her off her feet with a poem and flowers or something else then whats to stop the next guy from one upping you and then POOF, shes gone. From the sound of it you have gotten romantic this girl and that should show you something, if she was with her "first love" and did anything with you why do you think she will not do the same thing to her "second love". One thing that i have come to realize is that you haft to do you first, then comes the females. Make sure your in a good place and then start looking around for the girl. The phrase "there is always more fish in the sea" comes to mind here. It sounds gay man but every guy at some point gets his heart broken and it generally happens more than once. It might hurt man and you might want her more than anything you can think of right now, but time heals all wounds and this girl seems like a cancer to you.

My heart hurts for ya brotha cause i know the feeling and i know its seems so close it hast to be love and that you cant think of anything else, but you just haft to realize that this girl is using you for one reason or another. Straight up tell her, hey its either your with me or your with him. If she says she cant decide then you haft to turn around and walk away, no matter how much it hurts.

love ya brotha and best wishes in all that you involve yourself in.