Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yawning while smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gashadokuro, May 13, 2011.

1. #1 gashadokuro, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    I've only had this happen to me a handful of times, but what happens is i'll be smoking and in the middle of exhaling I'll start to yawn the rest of the smoke out. I think it's the sickest thing lol, but Im guessing it's because you're inhaling smoke. after a while you're going to get sleepy because bud/cigarette/any smoke will make you absorb less oxygen so you get sleepy. The yawning is your brain trying to make you inhale oxygen a lot quicker so you just end up yawning. At least I think that's how it happens. Question though have any of you yawned while smoking? Also did you like it?

2. I don't think I've yawned while smoking, but I've yawned while vaping. Its awful, trying to hold my breathe and feeling that urge of a yawn coming on D:

3. Really? It's the opposite for me, I'm actually able to yawn it out better than when i normally blow it out. I guess it varries. I should've put that in my op, asking if anyone liked it.