Ya'll got some crazy dreams?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by waitin-on-a-sac, May 1, 2012.

1. This is by far the weirdest and most disturbing dream i've ever had. so vivid.

Me and a few friends are in my bathroom, idk how we got there but we were there. I don't have a skylight in my toilet closet but for some reason there was one in my dream. All of a sudden the skylight shatters and a dragon snags one of my friends and flies away. We start freaking out and run back to my room. None of us wants to go back into the bathroom for obvious reasons, but after a while i need to go. So i'm forced to venture back into the room where my friend was taken. While i'm at the loo the dragon returns. Its about the size of a large dog, red, scaly with horns all around its face. It begins to attack me, i somehow manage to wrestle it out into the hall and i close the door. It bangs at the door trying to break in, i can barely hold it back. It starts tearing through the door so i yell for help hoping that my friends will come grab its attention. After a minute the beast stops trying to break in. I walk into the hall heading for my room where the sounds of a struggle are coming from. I walk into the room and see my brother fighting the dragon by himself, at that point i realize my friends have runaway like cowards. I go into my closet and grab a flanged mace (don't actually have one). I push my brother away from the dragon and yell "I want the glory!", then proceed to beat the dragon with my mace. My swings feel clumsy. As i beat the beast to death it makes these horrible cries of pain that break my heart and make me want to stop, but i keep going.
    Then i woke up.

Lemme hear your crazy ass dreams :hello:

2. Hahaha thats nuts!
    But the other day i had A zombie apocolypse dream. I was at my house with a few friends and my family when zombies began pouring in, little did they know my house is the house you wanna be at when shit like that goes down (got an ar15, fee shot guns, pistol, axes, sledgehammers, chainsaws n shit) ended up fuckin some zombies up.

Then the day or two after that i had a dream that haunted me for a day or two. It was about a girl name savannah, she was mentally ill and was addicted to heroin. She would torment constantly and had exorcist like qualities to her. Then, it was like i was interviewing her dad and he was explaining how much of a nuisance and how awful it was to have her as a child when he gets hit in the head by something and gets up to go run after savannah cuz she threw it but When he gets up she was sitting right behind him! Staring at me with eyes that scared the shit out of me for days

3. zombie dreams are dope as hell. i remember while i was reading World War Z (bomb zombie book, i highly recommend it) i was having zombie dreams nonstop.

that demon girl sounds straight up freaky!

4. One time I was in a really deep sleep when I woke up, at least i thought I did, as I sit up in my bed I see a little boy in the corner of my room so I'm just like wtf? Wondering why this little kid is chilling in my room I ask "what are you doing in here?" as soon as I finish the question he just smiles this really sinister looking smile then I woke up for real and searched my house to make sure there was nothing there, that face haunted me for a good week after that

5. If I could describe my crazy dreams in words I would relay them to you.

6. I've had zombie dreams before, ton of natural disaster ones.

I had dream last night I was leading a Fascist revolution which is weird because I'm more liberal than I am conservative.

One time I had a dream I was walking down a path where I use to work, boy scout camp so in woods, and I see a runway for planes in the distance pointed at this path, I see dragster coming down it, suddenly it turns into a F-4 Phantom, smashes into the ground at like Mach 1 right in front of me, killed someone I worked with. Was really really weird

7. I hike a lot so I have hiking dreams, and they are so fucked, whether it being battling coyotes, being stalked by a mountain lion, finding a random hatch with holocaust people in it telling me to get out of here or jumping off a peak and flying... shit's fucked.