yahoo answers

Discussion in 'General' started by Ballen1994, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I always though most people on the internet were generally pro cannabis, but the majority of people on yahoo answers are always saying crap like smoking weed will ruin your life and make you stupid or that if you toke up once you immediately end up s**cking D*** for heroin

2. Since when was yahoo answers a legitimate source of knowledge?

3. I'm pretty sure that website is like 99% trolls by now

4. [quote name='"Tainted593"']Since when was yahoo answers a legitimate source of knowledge?[/quote]

^^ literally made me lol it's true...

5. I'm pretty sure 99% of people on yahoo answers are trolls or five year olds.

6. Yahoo answers is funny as fuck

7. What is the meaning of this!!!!

8. Well damn I would never want to S** D****

9. Since the creation of the internet.

10. The truth good sir.

11. [quote name='"Ballen1994"']I always though most people on the internet were generally pro cannabis, but the majority of people on yahoo answers are always saying crap like smoking weed will ruin your life and make you stupid or that if you toke up once you immediately end up s**cking D*** for heroin[/quote]

That's cause it's just a bunch white house wives who think they are filling yahoo with wisdom .......

I hate those people but you can't add comments after its closed

12. [quote name='"lenny88"']Well damn I would never want to S** D****[/quote]

Leave San Diego alone.

13. I actually tend to go to Y! answers when I want to know shit... not really on purpose, google just tends to direct me there. I actually get some straight forward answers, which is not what I'd expect.

Never really looked for MJ related stuff there, though.