Yaaay!! Shrooms!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MrElectricOcean, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I'm bumping this thread because there's no need to make a new one. Check my original post for my trip report. Pictures may come later.

2. excellent post! +rep

3. Im thinking about trying shrooms for this first time. Any tips to avoiding a bad trip

4. Great to hear you had a positive experience dude.

Isn't it amazing how, when being induced in a confused psychedlic state, mere everyday tasks become impossibilities.

And alot of people just get bad energy from looking into mirrors. maybe it was partly because people said not to, maybe you wernt prepared to evaluate your physical self with a total lack of filters, maybe it was osmething else entirely.

5. everytime I think about doing shrooms I get scared
    even though every time I have done them have been some of the best times of my life
    never had a bad trip.. I just get so anxious when I think about em hahaha
    loveeee em.

6. Shrooms! The greatest drug to be found on this planet!
    Next time you do them defiently listen to some opeth or porcupine tree, even if you dont know them! Across The Universe is a great movie to have on in the backround but I could never follow movies. Also becareful going into public because you will get bad vibes from people you dont know.

7. Opeth and Porcupine Tree were both in my playlist. XD... I just couldn't figure out how to play it, and ended up just putting Of Montreal on repeatshuffle.

8. Technology and shrooms just dont go together, I could not figure out my friends computer! The thing is, I am very good with electronics and thats my major, but on shrooms everything changes.

9. Sweet trip report man! Now you just gotta hook your buddy up with some of those shroomeys :hello: