Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ya know you have had too much when

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Feb 7, 2003.

1. I have so many typos when im high, and its not beacause i cant spell, i always have typos, just when im high I im too toasted to go back n correct my mistakes I just leave em there :p

2. When you pass the fuck out and wake up and go... What the fuuuuuuuuck.. :smoke:

3. HIGH All, Good nite critters have yourself one hellva sleep Bro.

Me I get to play on the puter till you know who comes home yes WoodBug. I mean the kids got a 400Mhz with 96MB of Ram and a not to bad video card. Kicks me O.F.F.F. and I have to sit in his room on his, where's a man's home is his castle listed at it ain't here in this house.

Oh and forgot to mention it'a All hooked up to DSL and it's still not good enough.

4. when you get the eyedrops all over your face, but not in your eyes. :)

peace

5. Sex is impossible..

6. hehehehe i love weed!!!!!

7. you've had too much when you run out the same day you bought it. man, THAT gets expensive!

how do you know you've had to much when your buddy passes out long before you get "high"?