Ya know what? California sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Fixed :D

2. i like how defensive you are over someone's opposite opinion

3. Youre in the dick part of cali, when i was there everyone was nice, the chicks were fucking hot as hell, and chill and you could buy weed anywhere, its prob cause i practically lived there

4. You have never been to Cali child :D

5. Come on now, his argument is that Cali sucks because of his personal problems.

6. I second this :hello:

7. #27 Whatchujuanado, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    holy fucking shit i lived in Arcata for 2 years. im an adult.

iv traveled all over america for work, and California sucked. the bud was the only decent thing there, the people sucked, the work sucked the overall quality of life SUCKED!

idk why you feel like you can talk down to me, you do not know me!

8. What part of Cali did you visit?

9. Really? I think you're a previously banned kid. :smoking:

10. #30 Whatchujuanado, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    really? i think your wrong.

11. You're going to find places you like and don't like, Basing your experience in just some particular areas in the state or the country is just plain... ignorant.

12. Hahaha I live near SDSU and you are full of shit. Ever heard of a grocery store? Water is $1. Last time I checked the cars fucking stop for pedestrians. You get lost? DRIVE MORE. And yeah there are homeless down town but there are homeless in every city. You ignore them...like everyone else does.
    I can maybe agree with the chick part but you just need to find a good group of friends to introduce you to the irie girls. Trust me there are a lot.

13. Ive lived in "Cali" my whole life. Granny hit the nail on the head, the citys suck IMO but the mountains are awesome, in the summer it only gets up to about 85-90 and right now we have 1 ft of snow on the ground. and all the best indoor cannabis you can smoke. paid 40 bucks for 5.8 the other day. rent is cheap, life is good.

14. i'm sure that is what he means by saying cali sucks. he hasn't had many positive experiences there. he just generalized it as "the entire state of california sucks." know what i mean?

you shouldn't be so aggressive towards his opinion. he's entitled to feel the way he wants just as much as you, especially if he has not had a very comfortable living or social experiences

15. I was born in cali and lived there for most of my life. I haven't lived there for almost 2 years but I'm here now for the first time in 2 years for Christmas. I forgot how many cops there were. The thing I hate is mostly every Chick I see thinks they are such got shit. They seem to be all about appearance here. However, I find that a small thing to put up with to enjoy the most beautiful weather and beaches. I'd really love to live in hawaii though.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using GC Forum

16. Lol come to new york city, at least our crosswalks work

17. Our crosswalks work fine! Haha. This kid is whack.

18. Go to Old Town

19. OP if i were you i would stay far away from the bay area. Us city slickers weed out you country folk. 5$ for a bottle of water?? What are you buying?? Voss?? I can understand the women part but thats because they have had many guys come on to them so you need to show them something new or different. I am born and raised in san francisco and lived here all my 21 years of life and i do get lost in some of the neighborhoods but america was found colombus was lost. Give it another chance. Also, abou the expensive part. 1 word. Mcdonalds

20. Just because you said, I'm going to move there. Happy toking a**h*le