ya boy skunk fucked by the 5-O!

Discussion in 'General' started by fm_skunk, Nov 15, 2007.

1. This is quite a story (happened in Palm beach, fl)...

Alright so I'm with my older cousin and we're looking to get some drugs. We call one of my usual dealers (dudes 28, always strapped, and "knows" how to conduct business) and he says alright call me when your close to my house. We call him up and he's like meet me at McDonalds (because a couple weeks ago his house got raided, and he's a huge dealer).

This is where he does his business now, like walgreens parking lots, and Mcdonalds which is fucking stupid. Anyways I was driving a really flashy black 07 Mercedes CLS500 in the hood (big mistake) lol (Lake worth) and then I notice this random dude with a shaved head thats just chillen at Mcdonalds in the parking lot, checkin things out. And I tell my cousin that he looks suspicious. But he was just in an old pickup so I didn't think much.We call our dealer up to tell him to meet in a different place, but he just pulled in and said let's do it here because he's got to go to the gym.

Well my cousin goes into his jeep and conducts business. We bought about 2 grams of really good coke and a half ounce of some mids because my dealer didn't have krippy (florida slang for dank) at the moment. We hate when this dude always makes us go to like mcd's to do deals, but that's the way he's been doing it for a while and we never got caught. I knew it was stupid since the beginning.

Anyways my cousin goes back into the car and keeps everything in his pocket. I drive off and go into the gas station. My cousin buys a dutch and some heinikens and I proceed to put gas which was like $80.00 cause of the premium fuel I had to fill up the benz with.

We drive off and then out of nowhere I see this cop puttin his light on for me to pull over. I look more closely and it was 3 cop cars, one unmarked white van, and once undercover truck. I already knew what was up and that we were fucked!

An officer comes to our window after we pull over and asks for the registration. We were fumbling through it even though it was my car lol and I think he thought we stole it because I couldn't find the registration and I was too young to be driving such an expensive car. He then proceeds to ask us if we have any rocket launchers, bazooks, knifes, grenades. At first I laughed cause I though he was being sarcastic about me having a bazooka, but then he asked me again. This is palm beach county though and there are wayy to many people with automatics, and aks and all that.

He tells me to get out of the car and shut the ignition off. We go to the back of the car and we searches me. He doesn't find anything (before I left home I was gonna bring my bowl, thank god I rolled a joint instead). He then tells me to sit on the curb and that if I tried to run they will take me down with all their force. I told them I wasn't gonna take running and I wasn't going to resist arrest with like 5 armed cops in front of me. He also told me that he was the deal going down at Mcd's and that he knows that we have some shit. I asked them If I had any rights to know why we got pulled over and the cop just says that it today is his first day on the job and he doesn't know anything. Then I asked another cop the same thing and he just laughed at me and ignored what I said.

He tells my friend to get out and then he searches him. He finds the coke and the weed on him. The cop cuffs him right away and then another deputy cuffs me. They put us both in the car for a good 1/2 hour. I asked them to loosen the cuffs and the cop said sure no problem and he still didn't loosen them up. Also they grabbed my hat of my head to look for drugs then they flung it back at me hard.

The cop tells me that my cousin is being charged possession of both drugs and that I should be going to jail, but my cousin (since it was in his pocket) took all the blame for it. Otherwise we would both be in jail. I felt like shit.

Well they seized the Mercedes and kept saying things to me, like I must have a good job because that's a $70,000 car and making fun of me and everything. They were also driving the car around for a while. Then the white unmarked van opens up and there a German Shepard:hello:. They find a roach from that joint we were chieffin on earlier and confiscate it. They start goin all CSI on the car with gloves and shit. They though that we were the supplier because of the car that we were driving and they were pissed because we had much less than the amount you need to have for distribution of narcotics.

Then I was in the middle of the hood with no car, and I had my chain and my ring and everything on me like my ipod touch. But it's cool because I chill around there alot. My boy picks me up we head to the jail, bail bonds, etc and get my cousin out. I had to spend something like $400 altogether.

He's got to go to court in January and will probably be going on probation.

I would have taken the heat, but it would have been pointless you know? Like he had the drugs on him and he knows (that I have many times) helped him out.

After he got out we bought some FINE FINE crip and smoked out like crazy man. We had some beers and were talking about prison and shit.

It could have been worse

I'm fucking stupid for driving a car like that around the hood. You never see cars like that because even the rich dealers are smart and they drive around in reg cars to not attract attention. Fuckin BenZ!!!

o yeah and the white cops were cool as fuck, but the spanish ones were fucking dicks. I'm Hispanic and they treated me like a fucking cop killer.

2. Hell yeah, you could have not got your car back. Thats shitty it went down like that. You were fucked from the get go. If I get a bad vibe like you did, i would have just called it off. In palm beach if they want you they're gunna bring a K-9 out. Good thing about NSB is it's a small town, so we only have a couple dog units, which is good, and bad since they're probably not busy a lot. Sounds like you had to deal with straight pigs. 561 cops are dicks.

That almost happened to me once, we made a deal and didn't see the cop. As soon as the car rode out the cop followed them. We just stood in shock and got the fuck out of there before they sent a cop to deal with us. If they were smart they would have went after the guy who served you, but with you a benz they probably got it mixed up.

3. If you would have said the shit was yours, and it was in his pocket....
    They would have just arrested both of you.

I've been there and done that.
    Last time I got busted, I had weed on me. I took the blame for that, and my girls pipe, and my homies scale. I also claimed the grinder but I dont think thats pariphernilia....
    Plus I had warrants anyways.

No sense in EVERYONE catching charges.

4. sounds to me like your dealer might be working with them people, and possibly set your ass up :eek:

5. If I feel sketched in anyway, I get the fuck out of the situation. Why didn't you guys just go inside and deal in the bathroom, that's what I do, it's much less sketch.. :p

Sucks dude, but getting busted with coke means time which is why I don't drive with it, ever.

6. I called my dealer up yesterday and told him what happened. He said he never knew we got pulled over and hes gonna change his plate numbers and all that. I was thinking that he was working with them, but I just dont think thats the case.

Because of the car, they thought that I was some big time dealer with kilos and arms in the car. And they choose to go after me to get a major bust.

And yeah I was so sketched by that one guy in his truck that turned out to be the same guy that pulled us over. I tried callin my dealer to tell him to call it off or go to a different place but he said he just pulled in and was runnin late

And he isnt some teenage, thug wannabee. He's a big time dealer in palm beach and their following his every move im sure

7. GET THIS: The cop just called and told me the only way he is going to help me get the car back is if I cooporate.

Fuck that im no snitch
    for all I know they could be driving it and are just fucking with me

So damn many problems. I feel like smokin an O

Is this even legal? Its like he wants to take advantage of me; fuckin asshole macho wannabe cops

O and he never gave my cousins drivers license back and says he's gonna try to find it

They fuck you over so bad in this county. 561 cops are just too dickish

8. If they seize a car, I'm pretty sure they don't have to give it back if it's evidence.. but I really don't know. Call a lawyer for a consultation, he may know a loop hole, but don't give up names, it's not worth it.

9. Why did they take the car in the first place if you didn't get arrested?

What are they holding the car for now?

Sorry to hear man...good luck with getting all this figured out.

10. so there was cops watching you before you bought? and 3 cop cars were there when you got pulled? i really think you got set up bruh, read between the lines

11. Dam bro that sucks ass. You had that feeling too about that truck huh? Yeah I hated doing deals in parking lots. It always seemed like there are better places.

Oh yeah, worked on Benzo's and the CLS is very nice. A few blindspots but they are sweet rides.

12. I know that I was set up. I just dnt know why

Oh and the car got siezed because it was used in a drug deal
    And now the cop wants me to rat on my dealer, which I'm not!!
    so it doesn't make sense that my dealer would set me up, and then the cops want me to snitch on him
    These are the sketchiest cops I've ever met

13. Dam homie, they took the benz =[

14. Oh shit I missed that. They seized the Benzo. Fuck that bro.

15. yeah man that car got the pigs attention. We was ridin too dirty in the wrong hood

16. Fuck, shits wack. Pinche policia man, there the dirtiest ones of all!

17. One cop in a city next to mine busted a dealer who had a cadillac with nice paint, rims, and on like 32". The cop literally got to keep the car and now they turned into a D.A.R.E. car which is an educational drug program for kids and wanna show that kids that drugs ain't cool lol. I think its bullshit though!

18. Yeppp.. Been in similar situations down in 561. I fuckin love the place, but the cops are some straight pig ass bitches.

Ive also been asked the shit with the bazookas and aks bullshit, a few months ago a friend of mine blew away a few cops down there with an AK.