ya ahla

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cloudine420, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Hi,

I grew up in a country were tokin was never a big deal, but EVER since i moved back home to the u.s (cali) i have had to keep my favorite passtime a secret and that (S##ks big time) especially that i am 35 and have been smokin for the last 20 years.

In this society there are a lot of bigots and uneducated people who force there limited thinking on to everyone else making us feel like criminals.
    With everything going on these days you would think they would prioritize and stop harrasing people who do what they do in the comfort of there own homes...

P.S: I AM ALSO A VERY BAD SPELLER...

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MY KIND OF PEOPLE...

2. I completely understand what you are saying. It's sad that with all the killing, terrorism, kidnapping, and such that the law feels its necessary to dedicate and waste millions of dollars on prosecuting simple stoners who are mellow and peace loving. The money and jail space could be used more effectively than what it is. But thats what happens when you have idiots in charge.

Anyway, welcome and I do hope your stay here is a long, pleasant journey into the unknown. (That almost sounded like a promotion for a resort or something.) LOL.