y does got put such horrible events in my life

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by negligent, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well my ex gf, who is also the closest person to me in the world, was beaten up, raped, and left under some trees today. 2 dudes got her drunk n did it, she\'s in the hospital. now i\'ve said god hates me before about events that happened to me, but this has a way more drastic effect on me than anything that could possibly happen to me. god truly does hate me.

well u know what......

FUCK YOU TO GOD!!

2. Dude!! You can\'t do that!!!! Is everything ok, or do you need help?

3. uh God isnt responsible for your ex getting raped, but sorry man thats horrible, hope she feels better

4. the only help i need is disposing of these kids bodies, cuz i was told who did it, n my honest guess is that i aint gonna stop kickin them in the ribs and head until they die.

fuck a murder charge

5. Oh my god, I wish there was something we can do. You need to just stay somewhere and calm down so you can think clearly. And do the smart and right thing....

6. I say you need a woodchipper, 6 starved dogs, and a silenced ruger .22. As everyone here just guessed I have absolutely no tollerance for rapists.

7. call the cops dude, think about what your gonna do before you do it

8. Yeah I mean cmon...Would you rather want to live 20 years (or more) stuck in jail or dead. Don\'t give them the easy way out...inform the cops and let them do their job.

9. Hey, neg dude... This shit sucks more cock than these pricks will be forced to when you get them put in the slammer. I\'m serious, put them away for years, have them experience the same shit they put your ex through.

On a more positive note, this girl will need you and your help and support now more than ever. If you get sent down for murder, you won\'t be able to do a thing. Stay strong for her, don\'t go to the level of these fucks.

Hope this shit passes as smoothly as something this bad possibly can. I dunno if I believe in this Karma shit but if it doesn\'t bite em in the ass, someone will.

10. pigs... we need pigs and probably only 2 or 3. :)

I\'m not condoning killing, but I am empathetic to your feelings of pain, rage, hate, and other things I can\'t even imagine. I wish what Potstylz listed could be done legally in these situations, by legal officials. I mean, I wouldn\'t really want to get my hands dirty with that stuff. But I would find a lot of satisfaction in watching it and letting them get a good look at me while I watch them die.

Edit: I forgot to say this. I really hope you make it through this horrific experience ok. Try not to give up on Karma.

11. welp i managed to find one of the kids who was at the party she was at, n his ass wouldnt tell me nuttin until i \"convinced\" him to tell me by physical means, n i found out 2 names, also i found out where they live, n i dont like cops, so i\'m jus gonna do my own justice, wont be any murder, but there\'ll damn sure be blood, and lots of it

12. dude, im sorry what happened..... But you aint gonna get anywhere killing someone.....

What happened was not cool. And I dont give a shit if you dont like cops. If you take the law intoy our own hands; your no better than the heartless murderers of HollenBeck, CA.
    Tell the cops you got reliable leads, they\'ll make sure the proper justice is in place... I thinkt hat spending 10+ years in jail would be alot worse than one nights worth of asskicking

13. Dude, I\'m sorry about your friend and all, but your approach to this situation is...retarded.

14. Get the police.

Hopefully the fuckers will get raped in prison... just like in half baked...

15. break some backs up......then get a good lawyer, you\'ll get off with some probation....

16. Uhh yeah the most productive punishment would probably be callin the pigs, much as I hate to say it. Let them get raped for 20 years, it\'s gonna leave a bigger mark than your boot.

17. i think the best punishment would be both of them paralyzed, honestly, they sure couldnt rape anyone in a wheelchair, not being able to move anything below the neck....eating through a tube, not being able to controll their shits, wearing diapers. now thats about square...
    not condoning violence or anything tho.......

18. yeah negligent dude
    speak open , if you have any problem ...we can help you
    peace out

19. stick razor wire through their eyelids and tie them to the back of your car and start driving so they just get dragged on the ground and duct tape his dick in the other guys mouth

20. blaming god and hurting the people who did this isn\'t going to do jack shit.
    if she was raped and you have an idea of who it might be, call the cops. they will get a rape kit on her and swab for any dna, hopefully that will start the process of getting these losers that did this in jail... don\'t take matters into your own hands, it will only end up making things worse than they have to be, get the cops involved

good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.