Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Xtreme sitting

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phunkyphil, Nov 21, 2002.

1. yeah you guessed it.. tonight im going to trip.. hard. actually, im already starting to trip.. on dxm, because my friend wasnt able to hook me up with my 1/4 of shrooms :(.. i really felt like i needed to learn something about myself and just totally reprogram my brain.. and besides, i dont have any school tomorrow....... :smoking: yeah i think i did somewhere between 1 and 1.3 grams of pure powder, and im going to smoke some more bud, so this will probably be the fucking craziest trip ive ever had in my life.. just what im in the mood for.. sort of because of reefer cat referring me to a whole bunch of trip reports and robotussin heads.. hahha thanks for that link by the way dude.. uh but anyway ill probably end up typing some ranting gibberish during the come up.. so even if i dont discover the meaning of life or the connection between green popsicles and the tracking devices secretly implanted in my inner ear by the cia, i should spout out some entertaining shit nontheless

ahhhhhhhh

..time for some Xtreme sitting

Attached Files:

2. Keep us updated throughout the trip Phil!! Sounds like it will be one hell of a ride!

3. well fuck man, im starting to trip pretty good.. not like TRIPAUGHUHAGUAGAAGUAGAUHAGHAG good but pretty damn good.. except i have a bit of a headache..

*smoke*

way better.. like strawberries are better than peppermint ice cream.. and shit.. huh? time to get down.. i want to get into it man.. like a, like a sex machine, you know? hahahaha.. dud e im going to be tripping so much harder than this too.. my third gelcap probably just desolved, so in 1 hour ill be fuxx0red up real good.. as in, im dead and talking to aliens fuxx0red..... :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:.. cant fucking wait man... and shit, have you heard about that helicopter game? go to google.com, type in 'helicopter game', and press "im feeling lucky".. this will take you to the coolest funnest shiznit in the universe. like, omg.

and now.. im going to leave and stare at the wall for 30 minutes with a blank expression on my face.

FUCKING :SMOKING: MAN

what time is it

woahh,,

4. ..and youll see why they call me the chocolate elvis.

5. Sounds like you hit it off good Phil!! How did everything end up for ya?