Xtc

Discussion in 'General' started by weshh, Sep 29, 2006.

1. hey, i was wondering if its safer to take half of X first, then take the other half 20 min later, and could i die from just 1 half at a time like that?i plan on taking it in 2 weeks and wanted to clear any doubts i have.

2. i usually jus took the pill all at once...a few years ago i was a pretty hardcore raver and ate a lot of pills i prolly sholdnt have...but never had a problem with it. what kinda pills are they jus outta curiosity...

3. not sure what kinda XTC, ill prolly find out by 2 weeks from saturday, so if u remember to check back here ill post my experience, or maybe in a different thread.but yea im 18 and weigh 96 lbs, so that prolly makes a difference, im like 5'4 too.

4. yea, when i did it i was about 6'1 160 or so...not to small but not really big either. jus be careful man, that shits easy to get habitual with and really fucks with ur body. ive found life is much better when u keep ur drugs organic...

5. fuck im sick of seeing all these threads about people with no balls wondering if they should do half a pill or a full pill.

for god fucking sakes drop the whole pill.

cutting it in half breaks apart the molecular structure of the pill/mdma. its better to keep it whole.

you're not going to die from one pill unless you

a.) get fucking drunk
    b.) drink 20 liters of water in one hour
    c.) combine it with other drugs

people never die from ecstasy alone, theres always another factor such as other drugs, overheating in the club, or diseases such as blood clotting or low/high blood pressure.

drink 16 oz. of water an hour
    drink some vitamin c
    dance your ass off
    meet new people
    and have the time of your life