XTC + Mushrooms lastnight.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mooshta, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Sup guys, Last night me and like 5 of my friends were chillin at his place and we ended up getting 2 hits of e each and i had already bought an eighth of mushrooms. So i take my 2 hits of white alien and then down my eighth of mushrooms and we were all havin a good time, well that was until some other kids i knew came over really drunk with like 15 people and they wanted to come in but my buddy said no because they just steal his stuff all the time and they hate him, so they wont leave and they go outside in my buddys backyard and throw all of his stuff out of his shed into his backyard everywhere, i mean shit was all over, and like they had spraypaint and we were worried that they would tag the house or the vehicles and by this time were all really fucked up and i start having a bad trip because i thought police were coming because neighbors were up yellin at us what the hell is happening and stuff, so yeah i was just panicing really hard throughtout my whole trip and they ruined my whole night. And BTW, THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME DOING E, idk if ill ever try it again

2. Yea dont take E anymore and bad trips blow.

3. yeah, like i was having fun until that happend then i was just getting worried and panicing because my budding is just flippin out like theres 15 gangster ghetto kids outside and they are the kinda kids that just break shit for no reason and im just trying to sort stuff out

4. Thats whack man. I wouldn't encourage you to do E, but don't base your bad trip of E by itself. It's a wonderful drug and probably the most fun I've ever had was on E at a rave. But, without moderation it leads to long-term brain damage so be careful. :)