Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

xplicitcontent sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Aug 22, 2002.

?

xplicit content sucks, right?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. no..we all like you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. damn, xplicit content sucks.
    something wrong here
    im not high
    bungholes!!!!
    err, need weed..........

2. i wish i was high. some kid stayed the night at my house last night and took my last bowl with him when he left in the morning. Now i understand it was an accident because we had consolidated our weed into one tin. But right after i told him not to smoke it and give it back he said that his brother had just stolen it and smoked it. now thats BS!

3. the moral of this story is..

..dont allow little boys to sleep over at your house..

..tsk..tsk..tsk

4. That's right be like Nubbin and boot 'em out after you've had your........aaaaaaa...........fun.

5. do i detects some jealousy?....yes i do!!

6. oh.. I had my fun. he's supposed to be giving me a TWO bowls today in payment. ill see what happens

7. thats not a typo is it...please say you didnt mean blows.....cuz ..if you did, i would laugh a lot.

8. Wrong, I like to cuddle and sleep together...shower......you know, have sex a few more times and then boot 'em out ;)

9. damn, no votes for yes number 2~1 and whered that fifth option come from

im high

10. :D

So when was I supposed to come over again?

11. It's all about the cloroform and nylon rope.

12. For who????????

13. I voted for all of em

14. Im having fun on the internets... :cool:....