xmas tree in same room as plants!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fatalsmoke, Nov 28, 2012.

1. okay so I live in a studio apartment.. and I just bought my Christmas tree.. could did trees possibly pollinate my plants?

2. Lmfao, are you serious?
    [​IMG]

3. A tree cannot pollinate a flower, you are safe.

4. Yeah dude you get this thing called Pine Kush or Christmas Chronic. It's the shit.

5. I hope this isn't a serious question.

6. This is a fantastic question. You should test and find out.
    You know.. for science..
    Better yet, can a cannabis plant pollinate a christmas tree?

7. #7 Ẅest Čoast, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    It will not pollinate your plants. However, it might bring in some bugs.

8. stop ripping on him. when i first started smoking i had a kid try to tell me other plants could pollinate a cannabis plant. way before i started growing. i mean i had my doubts, but i wasn't for sure, and had to check into it.

9. Come one though, this is basic biology we're talking about here.

10. So we should stop ripping on him because you we're told seething false in the past. I'm so sorry you feel you had to defend op. Takes one to know one

11. This. So much this. :p

12. Wait, so your Christmas tree isn't a cannabis plant?!?!? Why would you buy a dead pine tree when you have cannabis plants to use? String those LED Christmas lights around it for extra growth, hang some colored ribbons on it, star on top of a bamboo stake...

13. #13 growkings, Nov 28, 2012
    Ya bugs would be the main hazzerd hear just dont have them close

that is the shit for sure decorate those girls
    literally new meaning of Christmas tree

see like this

Attached Files:

14. Might wanna watch out for bugs that it could bring in

15. When someone dressed up in red suit with white trim comes down your chimney and steals your plant you have no one to complain to.

16. Guys, plants are not animals! And occasionally plants do things that would be impossible for animals - like make fatshederas - cross between two rather different plants!

Fatshedera lizei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But that IS an exception, so it is very likely that your dying tree will not be able to pollinate your cannabis! Plus, if the tree were shedding pollen, there would be yellow dust all over! Conifers shed a LOT of pollen!

Granny :wave:

17. That plant was created by two much more closely related species, however. They were from the same family, Araliaceae. Cannabis and pine trees aren't even in the same division. Just about the only commonality between them is that they're both plants.

18. #18 BearKush, Nov 28, 2012
    Imagine a cannabis tree. Man that would be an epic harvest. :smoke:

[​IMG]

19. best type of relations, if you believe my sister :p

20. This was around the internet not too long ago. Apparently some old couple had it in their backyard and didn't know it. Would have been awesome to flower that thing. lol.

Attached Files: