Xmas Eve

Discussion in 'General' started by spillee86, Dec 23, 2012.

1. I'm writing myself off. Picking up an eighth. Going for an Indian with the boys. Hitting the pub.

Better than Christmas Day.

What you fuckers doing??????????????

2. I work 1:30pm christmas eve to 1:30pm christmas day.. 24 hours, that is my life for ya.

3. Absolutely fuck that.

I went into work the other day and they'd put me on the rota 4pm - 1am. And I was like 'naaaaa... I somehow don't think so'. I booked that shit off ages ago and they were like 'WELL we don't have it written down', and I was allllll 'That ain't my fault bitchessssssssssss. I deffo booked that shit off the day I got the job!!'

They said they were disappointed in me. But, y'know. I got shit to do.

4. ...too much 'shit' in that last comment.

5. smoking a literal ton and trying to act sober around extended family

6. spending christmas at my stepfather's place and he's an MMJ patient so i don't have to be worried about spending christmas even and christmas day high as a kite :smoking:

7. Staying at my parent's house Christmas eve with all my family in the house so smoking a blunt outside like a teenager and sleeping on a air matress.

8. Getting high as fuck and hoping I see Santa. Good luck getting that Indian fucker

9. I guess it's kinda strange when I really stop and think about it, but I literally never make holiday plans. If not for all the resplendent decoration and mawkish holiday cheer I wouldn't even know that a holiday had come or went, or really ever existed from start. I anticipate only that I'll be conscious, and idly cogitative.

Splendiferous!

10. Heading to my aunts later for Christmas Eve dinner and opening presents with my mothers side of the family. Already opened presents at my moms house and it was great. It sucks because im the second youngest out of all of the grandkids so I cant quite drink yet (legally) with the fam. However, when I go back home to my dads later tonight I will be doing all the smoking and drinking i want untill i see Christmas morning.

11. Going to a relatives xmas party tonight, should be ok. Tomorrow is gonna suck, seeing family I don't get along with. Have been doing this on xmas day for years, I love the season but christmas day itself is dreadful for me.

12. Christmas with the fam, it astonishes me that many of you are able to smoke freely and be high around family...even if they don't care normally, most people I know would hate to have someone high on Christmas around family...

13. I'm mixing about 6gs of vaped bud in my oatmeal Tomorow morning, and I'm an early bird so I'm a be up before errbody

14. Xmas Eve is done. And I am successfully FUCKED.

Merry Xmas All!!

15. Jamming rockets in all night and tomorrow again, with a Santa wake and bake.