Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

XJ-13 Pickup & Review, Beautiful Buds (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TickTockCroc, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Hey guys!

This XJ-13 is absolutely beautiful in all aspects. Definitely one of my favourite pick ups this fall.

Smell: Incredible. Extremelyyy similar to the smell of Silver Bubble (a usual amsterdam strain). Very fruity with a strong haze scent.

High: A. After a first hit, you feel high instantly. You suddenly get placed in a different zone, although still clear-headed. It leaves you with energy, and does not leave you fighting to stay awake. You feel a mellow body stone, but it seems to be more cerebral. Just an all around good feeling!

Just so damn crystally... I love these buds.. Cutting them with scissors to load a bowl hit was like heaven.. so soft and just amazing to look at.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wish I could share!!

Enjoy!
    :smoke:

2. Not to brag at all or anything... but these photographs are completely unedited, I feel guilty for burning these buds up! lol

3. WOAH! :O looks like its been dipped in a bag of baby powder!!! +rep! Nice one homes!

4. looks very nice man, looks like sticky icky :smoking: +rep man!

5. very crystally

6. looks good, but not amazing or anything. 6/10.

7. u shud smell it! i just wanna eat it !!!!!

8. check out this vid of me smoking smoke killer durban kush.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7t_FHKW8UI]YouTube - Outdoor Durban Kush[/ame]

9. A little harsh I'd say, judging from the strain's genetics and trich coverage I'd easily give it a 9/10. Although I might not be picking up on sarcasm..

Haha, good shit :smoke: