Xeno's Coco Grow 5.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Damn, I wish I had your flower room. Do you have your pots sitting in saucers to drink the runoff?

2. No, what I just posted with the funky blue curtain is the Veg. Room. That is where I have the 20 gallon pots on stands in large saucers.

I do try to keep the runoff cleaned out every week or so, but they do drop roots and drink it up sometimes.

In the flower room they are on little stands no saucers, with a drain in the middle of the room. I hope that wasn't too confusing..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just saw the roots coming out and remembered what mine looked like when I left the runoff in the trays. Some say it will burn the plants so I stopped, but I think it would act like a hempy system and accelerate the growth. Just wondering if that was your intentions since it looks like it works for you

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice jar man. Looks delicious!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Like Like x 1
  5. The 2 gallon pots do sit in their runoff in Veg. On the tarp.. but not usually more than a month or so before I can tell sex. Then they die or transplant to a 20 Gallon. The hempy idea had occurred to me, but some strains will start to get lock outs due to sitting in the high ppm runoff for a period of time. Lockouts caused by build up of ppm in the medium, show as deficiencies.

Hempy is great but even then you are supposed to water till runoff every day to prevent ppm buildup, it of course also brings oxygen into the root zone. Stagnant water for to long is not a good thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. But yes you are correct sort of.. the big 20 gallons do shoot roots into the saucer if they are there long enough. Then they really get BIG.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FUCK this forum with a hot poker!!! Do not expect any more posts from me. Such ungrateful little FUCKS!!

8. Don’t let them into your head man. Just do what you do best and ignore the rest. Life is too short man

9. Man... I have PTSD and anger problems already.. when I see these little shits running their mouths to me.. It really hurts me more than them.. my head can't take it.

10. Smoke one, eat an edible and go to your garden man. That’s peace for me. Nobody bothers me in my garden.

11. Missed what happen but I know what you mean lol. You grow some big tall plants man.

12. I had a real fucking melt down homie.. it can happen. But I'm trying to pull it together. I have 2 babies on the way multiple rooms to renovate on top of the cannabis cultivation.. and the Carpentry work.. Online trolls sometimes I feel like I'm 60 when it comes to online interaction.

13. Glad to see you back man!

14. Bro you can put those trolls on your ignore list. I am in the middle of dealing with an inspection coming up for the place we rent. About to move 8 plants in flower and like 16 or so veg plants. Real life shit don’t have time for online trolls, remember that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've been there.. moved 32 twenty gallons myself in one night.. I do not recommend it. Good luck man, I hope you have at least 1 good friend.

• Like Like x 1
  16. My current flower run start of week 5! So excited about this round! 1- Strawberry Snowcone, 3- Grapefruit Badass's, 3- Tangerine Cookies, 2 Mama Thai's, 7 Darkstar Kush from TH seeds (These plants love me!)!

20180906_170759.jpg 20180906_170802.jpg 20180906_170820.jpg 20180906_170859.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Good to see you back

• Like Like x 1