Xeno's Coco Grow 5.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Hello GC its been awhile. I fired up a new Flower Room about 6 months ago, its not finished yet but functional enough to grow in.

So I grow in 50/50 high quality Coco and Perilite. I start in Solo cups, and move to 2 gallon smart pots to sex then on to 20 Gallon Smart pots. Im still using General Hydroponics 3 part expert drain to waste adding SM-90 and Cannazyme, also drip clean. 1/2 strength in Veg. thinking about doing half strength in Flower too.

Seedlings/Clone room. 4' X 4' table.

2 - generic 300 watt LED's
    1 - 100 watt CFL 6500K i think.

Veg. room: 10' X 12' 8 foot ceiling. Mylar wall to wall with 45 degree corners, tarped and tucked floor.
    Genetics - 11 DarkStars from THseeds, 4 Master Kush clones Nirvana seeds, 1 large Grapefruit badass clone 3 smaller GFBA clones, 3 Tangerine Cookies from Elev8 seeds, 3 Strawberry snowcones from Elev8 seeds, 6 Gorrilla cookies from Elev8 seeds, 6 Bruce banner OG's from Elev8 seeds, 2 - PWerpie from a grower here long ago.
    1 - 1000 watt digital Apollo ballast alternating between MH and HPS.
    1 - 400 watt Lumatek ballast w/ a 400watt Phillips CMH bulb.
    1 - 30 pint Dehumidifier
    1 - 12K BTU Frigidaire window A/C

Flower Room: 12' X 27' 10 foot high ceiling. Sealed room.
    ( The end game for this room is 8 Gavitas and 2 1000watt DE CMH or LED's, the 36K mini-split will be installed in a month or so, and automatic feeding setup with 1/2" lines, and a Biowave because why not.)

Room was built with Green board drywall, sealed with Poly Caulking and painted with Mold and Mildew proof bright white semi-gloss paint after that ive been sealing corners with white silicone where necessary. Its a garage bay so there is a drain in the middle of the room.

Genetics - 2 Grapefruit Badass's from Ice river genetics, 2 Master Kush's from Nirvana these seeds are from 5 years ago, 2 Random Nirvana seeds from an old freebie pack, 1 Pwerpie from Zombie genetics i think, 1 Grape Drink from Zombie genetics, 3 - Sticky Berry not sure if these are Zombie or Ice River.. old.

6 - Gavita 1000 DE Pro E series fixtures.
    1 - Gavita EL1 master controller.
    1 - Sentinel Intelligent CO2 generator ICG-30 LP
    1 - Sentinel Fuzzy Logic CO2 PPM controller CPPM-4i
    1 - Air King high velocity fan 24" ( to push the AC out into the room)
    2 - new 95 pint Frigidaire Dehumidifiers
    1 - 15,100 BTU Frigidaire window AC. (Temporary)
    8 - dedicated 120v 20 amp circuits.
    2 - dedicated 120v 15 amp circuits

Seedling/Clone table: (nothing really going on here, 6 Tangerine cookies clones, 10 Japanese Maple clones, 1 Japanese cedar clone, 3 Lemon trees.)
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Veg. room:
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Flower room:
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Subbed

Have not seen or heard from Iron in ages
    Were you on IG at all?
    Last I heard he was posting pics there

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shit you going big

• Like Like x 2
  4. Forgot

Water:
    Well water.

Stealth 150 GPD RO system

Tall boy prefilter.

35 gallon reservoir with float valve.

30 watt airpump with 8 inch air stone.

Also an inline booster pump that I don't really use.. maybe after cleaning when I need to re-preasurize the system.

20180616_171131.jpg 20180616_171125.jpg 20180616_171159.jpg 20180616_171143.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. And one of the most important things are the little plant stands! Nothing sits in runoff, unless I run out of room for veggers and put them in my ghetto "torture room"!

• Like Like x 3
  6. What difference do you notice when it sits in runoff?
    Looks like the future of this tread is going to be worth checking in on :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #7 Xeno321, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    It's a world of difference.. when feeding with bottles, not organic..

Letting plants sit in runoff is going to drive ppm up and cause lockouts which will show up as deficiencies. No Bueno! I've had plants that sat in runoff and grew crazy big and were fine but.. all and all it's not a good idea. I'm here to grow Trees! Big ass Trees! Most of my Flowering plants are 6' + while being monster cropped, trained through trellis, lollipopped ect. I beat Em!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’ll have to try it next grow. I usually keep my ppms lower and feed every day so I haven’t had any problems yet. Always good to experiment and try to things tho, figure out what works best for your style.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Here are the 2 big Canadian Lemonade plants from last harvest, each over a pound.. last harvest was heavy.. these 2 were 1 year and 3 months old when harvested.

20180315_233258.jpg 20180315_233312.jpg 20180315_233327.jpg 20180315_233356.jpg 20180324_091310.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Subbed up, hell of a setup man!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh and congrats on the new addition to the other room lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Boy or girl or are you waiting to find out?

13. Its gonna be a month or so before we know.

But what I did just find out... is that its twins.. the safest kind of twins with separate sacks or w/e.. Still in shock..

• Like Like x 2
  14. Congratulations!

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. My oldest Lemon tree grown from seed in a 10 gallon smartpot with soil. I keep it in the Veg room, I read Lemon trees help manage the temperature and humidity of the room they live in. She's getting big.

20180618_121422.jpg 20180618_121418.jpg 20180618_121418.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Thank you. It's not where I want it yet. I'm not sure if I should add many lower wattage 300ish QB LED's for spectrum in the flower room or double ended CMH lights, or single ended vertical Hortilux Super MH.. dunno yet. Maybe the QB are smart for low heat production.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm going to be renovating the old Flower room into Veg room and adding a smaller attachment for seedlings and clones. Lots of work to do.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Cmh is killer technology. I need to work on my veg room as well, it's too small no airflow yet. Veggie garden has been keeping me busy as shit tho so I'm not sure when it'll be.

• Like Like x 1