Xbox One, The next cable box?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bronx Finest, Jun 23, 2013.

1. #1 Bronx Finest, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    Alright, lets be honest for the past year or so Microsoft has stopped revolving around games and has moved on to adding stupid and useless features to the dashboard (MLB, EPSN just to name a few) Microsoft hasn't released a new exclusive for the xbox since Like 2009 but instead milked GoW, Halo, and Fable to their last drops. I hope Microsoft steps their game up with the Xbox One especially since their under fire from sonyVideo related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ps4>xbox one

3. Xbox one will be all about call of duty and watching tv from the console. I'm not impressed.

4. It's a piece of black brick shit, nothing more than a new marketing tool design to look like a console and drain your pockets dry.

5. Yeah Microsoft has fucked up.

WAY too many cons for this console.
    1)DRM
    2)Kinect always watching
    3)Internet connection REQUIRED?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Bronx Finest, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    [quote name="H4Boxer" post="18250555" timestamp="1372009793"]Yeah Microsoft has fucked up. WAY too many cons for this console. 1)DRM2)Kinect always watching3)Internet connection REQUIRED? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Nope, they changed it recently no more DRM, or 24/7 internet connection as internet will only be needed for the system setupSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Since no one can acccept change the xbox one will lose many of its great features

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The Xbox one is not bad at all you people are just to spoiled .you can't all ways get what you want .

9. OP i'd be ecstatic if I was getting Titan Fall on Xbox One,Playstation 3 crew here.

10. But we have to get what we want. If they don't put in what is highly suggested by the community it will be a flop at launch date

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 llllllllll, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013

You dont understand how consumers relate to a market do you?

If consumers dont get what they want in the product.... they dont buy it.......................  You make it sound like people HAVE to buy xbox buy saying that

This isn't like some gifts from grandma, "cant always get what you want"... get outta here with that lol

12. I do understand but Xbox did studdys an found that most Xbox users use multimedia .so they figured that most users would want what they did.

13. well I'd like most people to buy the Xbox one so when I get my ps4 I'm the few people with a ps4 .

14. I hope Microsoft's ass gets hit with the "monopoly" card like they did back in the 90s. That is basicly what they are doing. Tv, computer, phone, gameing all in one.