Xbox live arcade games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by nittyb, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Just saw i have $13 on xbox live, won't have an xbox one for awhile so i figured i'd buy a arcade game for now. Anyone have any suggestions? Right now I have Fez, Bastion, and capcom vs marvel 2.

2. Geometry Wars (the original, the second one is called Retro Evolved or something) and Marble Blast Ultra.Both are very simple games, themeless, storyless, so everyone can get into them. Both have tons of replay value.Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Terraria! Or state of decay. They might be 15$. Trails evolution Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Monday Night Combat

5. saw that earlier when i was looking through the games, it looked pretty decent i think ill check out if theres a demo for it

6. Trials HD

Wasn't too big on the second one (trials evolution) but it was still pretty good.

Limbo

Counter strike (hard to adjust as it takes a lot of skill to play)

Minecraft but personally I prefer the hard copy

Geometry wars

UNO

There is a demo, but it just shows you the controls and a couple waves. It's basically a third person shooter with different classes, tower defense strategy game. Lot of fun online. DLC is free too.