Xbox, A New Generation Revealed

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Homelander, May 21, 2013.

1. Lol funny, but someone should at least get their grammar correct before clowning.

2. i didn't make it. just thought it was hilarious.

3. Xbox1 will be logging biometrics of puny humans who own their xboxs taking note of height and weight.  This way when microsoft rolls out their robots in iRobot fashion they will know precisely how many robots it will take to subdue each household.   Im callin it now heard it here first.

You do realize the Wii outsold the Xbox360 and PS3 put together right?

5. Absolutely false.

Sorry when I had that fact the Wii had sold 50 million consoles compared to Xbox360s 27 mill and PS3s 22 mill.

Still the Wii has over 20million more sales than both consoles, my point was that the Xbox isn't the largest gaming base.

7. that just proves how many idiots there are in the world

Yeah but i mean xbox is fairly new in terms of gaming, there was the xbox before that and thats pretty much it, nintendo has been doing games for motherfucking years and i think that makes a huge difference, the big thing is that you don't hear all these complains about the wii at all, infact i barely hear any complaints about the wii..Because the fan base KNOWS what they're buying into.

As an xbox-xbox 360 fan maybe you weren't sure what you were buying into, from the regular ol' customer point of view, what types of games are they gonna make exclusive, this, that, point is i don't think die hard fans were made through the xbox but rather the xbox 360 and now after one console they are gonna abandon all those people where as nintendo has had a steady supply of giving to their supporters for quite a while, i don't even know how long now.

I personally have a wii at my other place because i liked some of the games off the n64, lol, i got more enjoyment off that fucking console then any other gaming system including computer gaming. 

9. [quote data-cid='18142159' name='Un®3al²™' timestamp='1369973599' post='18142159']

[/quote]
    i didn't make it. just thought it was hilarious.[/quote]

Yah, I figured you didn't. That's why I said "somebody".

10. I know but im counting all the broken xbox to.

11. #113 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    in the beginning, when all three consoles were first released, the wii was selling more than the others, but not put together though....

now, xbox 360 is currently dominating in console sells, followed by ps3, and wii being last

as far as the new consoles, i see the ps4 dominating the traditional(as in non-handheld) game console market...and unfortunately i believe the xbox one will still outsell the wii u...nothing against the wii u, which i plan on getting one, but they just aren't selling very well

12. Arent selling very well is an understatement.  They are just flat out not selling.  And developers dont want to make the games because theres no one thats gonna buy them.  Sad Generation for nintendo but I havent pictured Nintendo in the console wars since like N64 years.  That was the last time it was a true competitor, to me.

Even though they outsold their competitors this generation?

14. Its just not a gamers console.  Flat out.  

Picture the 18-26 year old male audience, they are the "hardcore gaming" crowd, and nothing Nintendo has caters to them.  They just focus on innovative mostly childish features and themes.  When someone says im going to get a next gen console, they dont say im gonna get a Wii, they say Oh boy am I gonna get a xbox 360, or a ps3.  

The sales figures say otherwise. Nintendo's gaming experience has always been reliant on good first party titles, which they have. Most of your post is just conjecture/opinion.

16. thats cuz nintendo is still primarily aiming for children, and I guess maybe old people with the wii. which btw, has been outselling the wii u, which basically means wii u is a fail. anyway, nintendo really doesnt cater to the so called hardcore gamers, although it tried casting a wide net for families. thats why its sold so much. even people that never play video games, bought one, hell my grandfather bought one, I think he mostly used it to play bowling and the other wii sports games.

also the wii has sold almost 100 mil worldwide, I dont know if that includes the wii u though.

360 has sold over 77 mil

ps3 has sold about the same as 360, maybe a bit less.

17. I almost got a Wii-U ,but then I was like nah.

18. I'll still will buy the Xbox one an the ps4 both will.have game I want like forza an drivers club.