Xbox, A New Generation Revealed

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Homelander, May 21, 2013.

1. controller is so big man. its like the first xbox controller. 360's is perfect. but i bet the graphics are going to be incredible

2. #62 Grimm420, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    its only slightly bigger, but yea at first I thought it looked like the 360 controller and the duke fucked

3. Why the fuck must the kinect device be so damn big?...don't even get me started on the size of the console.  Damn thing can double as a coffee table.

4. it just looks slightly bigger than the 360, its nothing to bitch about, and this is coming from someone who lives in a room the size of a cell.

5. that  size is really a deal breaker for me, this is 2013 guys, design is king these days, at least learn something from Apple, even if you hate em......

SJ

6. fuck that, design something that looks pretty and charge double or triple the amount for something that has as much if not more power? apple can gargle my balls.

honestly, is this not partly whats wrong with the country? we care more about ascetics than functionality.

7. Well it doesn't really have functionality either. I love my 360 but I can't convince myself to lineup on release day for this console. Far too many cons. Fuck, I'm going to dig out my N64 actually. Split-Screening with some friends and beer ftw.

8. Haha what a crock of shit, my 10 year old upgraded computer has more power than that weak ass console, only a 300$ upgrade on my part.  This console is such a scam, too bad kids are going to force their parents to buy this CoD toy for them.  I myself, will continue being the master race with a powerful computing machine at my fingertips.

In truth, it does have some pretty cool features, besides the lack of current hardware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

Not rly tho..

:bongin:   Luckily I have this trusty glass companion to keep me immune to the blatant brainwash bullshit!  :metal:

9. #70 Vicious, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Edit: person above me posted the same video, how did I miss that.

How the fuck do you delete post now?

10. I don't see why the Xbox community is so mad they should be used to being screwed over by microsoft by now jk.

11. I don't see why the Xbox community is so mad they should be used to being screwed over by microsoft by now jk.

12. I am quite sad that there are forces in the world trying to destroy the used game market! Yeah I know that nothing is for sure yet but neither sony nor microsoft are giving a straight answer to the question which is skeching me out. Activation fee's on used games, after paying for a physical copy? What in hell??? All my games are used!! And not to mention the fact that some people like to rent games before they buy them to you know... try them before wasting a hefty sum of cash.

Like I said nothing is concrete yet, but if they do decide to go with this then there is my angry rant for the situation!!!

13. Microsoft f*cked up hard with the Xbox one . F*cked up real hard

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

14. #75 ArnoldShortman, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013

15. #76 Finger My Urethra, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
  16. #78 Swingset Virtue, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Probably not going to buy it. Games are too expensive and since we won't even be able to rent them first to try them out, I won't be able to afford it.

17. A lot of people, especially in the US, don't have good enough internet to download 20GB every time they want a new game. If you're stuck with a cable company like Time Warner for your ISP it's even worse. Gaming is moving towards DD, but it's not a viable option for the average gamer.

18. Don't forget one account one console games. Games are now $70. Xbox live is up $5 a month or $20 for a 12 month live card. Good for people that don't already have a media center. Also $800 price tag. Ps4 for me. I want a game console. Already have media covered.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app