Xbox 360 Tech Support

Discussion in 'General' started by Thrill, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Okay, long story short, my Xbox 360 died the day Halo 3 came out, so now I'm in the process of trying to get it fixed through Microsoft. Has anyone delt with this before? I called them, they said they were going to send me out an empty box so I can ship it to them. The box was supposed to be here in 3-5 days. 1 Week later: Still no box.

I'm back on the phone with them right now and they said they're creating a new order, and now I'm on hold. I talked to a friend and he said he had to call them 5 times before they finally sent him out a box. Anyone else hafta deal with this shit?

2. I talked to them, they had a box to me in 2 days and my xbox was back less than a week later. Same deal with my buddy, he had his xbox back just as fast as me.

3. ok, summer of 2006, early june, 360 breaks, i send it in to microsoft, i get it back late july, no joke and i called them like 3 times a week after the first initail weeks.

spring 2007, breaks again, same deal, send it early march, get it back early april

there entire support staff down there at the repair center in texas is just a bunch of freaking idiots, reading shit off a computer screen, i actually was put on hold by an indian woman, and it got to be so damn long, after like 2 hours, i just put the phone on speaker, plugged it in, and went to sleep, woke up the next morning, guess what, im still on hold.

it broke again a few months ago, so i took a less legal aproach and bought another one at walmart, switched the bad one out with the new one, and returned the old one in the new box.

granted this is decietful and dishonest, but for real, im going to pay 400 for a consol, 50 for every controler, 60 for a freaking cd with a game on it, 60 some bucks a year for xbox live, id like to have my god damn xbox for at least HALF the time.....

my advice: say FUCK microsoft sideways and just rip them off by buying a new one and switching them out, they deserve it untill they can learn to deal with repairs in a reasonable time.

EDIT: both my friends that i know of whos broke, went through the same shit too.

EDIT EDIT: they would not even give me a free month of xbox live either time when i asked to talk to the manager there, all they sent me was a free 48 hour card, thanks you ass clowns, i paid 16ish bucks for xbox live for the time when i did not even have my 360

sorry for the rant all over your thread, but i seriously hate those assholes at the repair center with a passion

4. I forgot to add that they sent both me and my friend a card for a free month of XBL.

5. Daaamn. I just wanna get this shit fixed and over with.