Xbox 360 new update Internet explorer

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bambino404, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Xbox 360 gots internet and a pandora.app? Jus more reasons to get another xbox.. Who wants to buy.a ps3

2. im on that shit now. its kinda slow loading and hard to type, but i can get used to it. shits pretty cool

3. i think buddy means pandora.com

4. ya i just went to the site..its not super fast but its not really slow,, its not a pain to use...having a controller keyboard makes a big difference.

5. Can you be playing a game and have an internet window up at the same time? Like can i pause the game, google something, and resume playing?

Or do you have to be on the app?

6. About fucking time. But with a smart phone now I don't even care about a web browser any more..

7. i doubt it...i was hoping for the ability to have two tabs but i dont see that option either...its not perfect but id rather have it than not.
    hopefully smartglass will work with my android

8. I actually love this.

Plug in your keyboard to your computer, or use an extra one if you have one.

Grasscity on my 39" tv is pretty awesome :D

Attached Files:

9. The smart glass thing looks to only be available with Windows 8-based tablets and PCs
    for now (which really means pretty much no one will be using it).
    But according to the website, functionality is coming soon for Android, iOS and Windows phones.

10. It doesn't have flash so it's as useless as my iPhone

11. Mine does flash fine o_O

12. OMg wait a minute HOW FUCKING LONG DID THIS TAKE

13. mine wont play youtube vids, i can still go to the youtube app, but still should be able to watch youtube through the browser