Xbox 360 - most frustrating console ever

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Viral Frog, Feb 20, 2011.

1. My 360 always freezes whenever I play my games for more than an hour or two.
    I have a fan blowing on it to help with heat, it's not near anything besides the table it sits on, and none of my games have any visible scratches (most of my games are pretty new).
    I've cleared the cache, and done numerous other things to try to get it working right.

I'm getting a lens cleaner tomorrow, but if that doesn't work I'll probably throw my 360 out in the snow and go get a PS3.

Anyone have some tips that might save my 360 from an unfortunate icy demise?

2. i think a fan blowing on it might keep the hot air from escaping

i got the red ring on my first one that i owned for like 3 years, i bought an elite after and haven't had any problems since, i find downloading the games to your console is a big help

3. Even with the fan off it freezes just as often. I just took the fan and put it in my storage room, since it's obviously no help.
    After owning a 360, I'll never buy another Microsoft product again. From day one I've felt like I would have been better off throwing my money in a blender. :(

4. man honestly if i wasn't so in love with halo i'd buy a ps3, halo is legit the reason i still have my 360, but mines fine i use it for netflix almost every night and i have no issues

5. Be a man, mod that shit.

6. ^ this

Ive had replace 2 xbox 360s and am now of the mind that Microsoft can suck my balls. Everything about the xobx 360 has been made to make them more money instead of providing a quality product. Its evident in their PC products as well, but thats what happens when a company is allowe dto monopolise anentire industry. Seriously fuck microsoft.

7. This is the only major reason I love xbox so much, HALO!

8. Yeah buddy lol i play halo 3 all day, i was playin social slayer the other day and there was 120 people online lolol

9. Ive never had issues with my 360. Neither have any of my friends. You just got a bad apple i guess. Its nothing to hate the company for. PS3s arent 100% perfect either. Ive seen plenty of ps3s fuck up bad, but ive never seen a legit rrod. On a side note, the only pc hardware microsoft makes is peripherals. There are plenty of options. Just because they make lots of products doesnt mean theyre trying to monopolize the industry.

10. shittiest console ever*

11. You sound like an expert :rolleyes:

12. im gettin mad high tonight and playin halo

13. Enjoy :smoke:

• Like Like x 1