xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by s w i s h e r, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ate 2mg for the first time in almost a year like 3 hours ago
    keep forgetting EVERYTHING....middle of texting and IMing.... i cant even remember to who, can't remember what so i just give up half way....then i forget that that i gave up and try texting again but hjust forget again...feel fuckin gooood though...

DISCUSSS..

2. never took em before but it sounds like your having a damn good time :D

3. wordd man I havnt done xanax but i'm on 2mg of kpins and some daaank greens. :smoking::smoking:

4. Not to take away from this but that sounds like it wouldn't be fun, and I would regret it since I didn't even know what happened. I always like to at least have a vague memory of what happened, I mean that's the best part, reminiscing.
    But It sounds like you're having a blast, have fun.

5. Sorry for the double post, but I love your new sig, haha

6. man i been craving bars ever sense starloe mentioned them

its been about half a year for me

aww man i gotta get my hands on some bars asap

2mg green grenades in orlando :)

7. bout to get 10 1mg xanax for $10. been a long ass time since i found some

8. In tenth grade i took 5 bars or so (was used to just taking one) throughout the school day and by the end of the day people at school were asking me if I was sick because of the look on my face. What persued after that was my first time to semi-blackout from benzos (You do remember those few images/situations but the whole night is a blurr). I've done it many times from then and always swore that I had learned a lesson. But give me some bars at the right time and i'll eat em, and i'll probably forget 10 minutes ago in 5 sec.

9. #9 tyrone biggums, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    yeah, xanex feels great but its not worth it to me anymore unless i can't get much else. end up smoking all my dank, thinking someone stole it cause i forgot smokin it, same for money and food in my house. i just get fucked up and wild and forget way too much. costs me way more than the 2$ a bar

i've been eating codones. just 15mgs because its been super dry lately and i just want a smooth high. could nod with the others but fuck it. rather have a few tomorrow too. i actually have back/limb problems.

10. Man,wish my tolerance was low to em.SHit hope you having some fun my dude.

Just smoked a Swisher and bowl and popped some Hydro and took 2mg's of those.Probably going to smoke a few more bowls in an hour or so.

Hey Swisher,if you know of any site that got Research chems hit me up in PM,I will tell you what I am looking for in the pm if you know of any.Or if you know any other members that are cool with me that could help me out that would be cool.

11. xanax is my second fav. first time i did 6mg snorted 2 out of 6.

12. YOU SMOKED THE OP!?:smoking::smoking:

13. HaHa..Man that was funny,I am high as shit and am about to buy 1/10th of some 2c-1!! yeah for me.130$ but itll be okay as long as I dont splurge for awhile.

14. them hulks all thats been around for a while but i just brought the schoolbusses back from miami im not sayin im just sayin ya know?;)

ME TOO
    on both of those accounts

15. Daaaamn, that's a great price man!!!

I used to flip a little of my old scripts in baaaad times, when I really needed the money and shit, for like 4-6 a BAR.

I used to get 100 1mg blue Footballs a month, now 90 but still.

1mg of Alprazolam around here can go 2.50 to 3 bucks easily.

Peace
    panes

Oh yeah, I obviously love me some alprazzie too, considering my aim sn is PopNxanies.....hahahahaha

16. #16 s w i s h e r, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    eugh it wasn't very fun man. i dont know what the fuck I did last night. + i lost the rest of my xanax that i bought. i dont remember where i put them :( I'm reading through my text messages and im just laughing at myself, feel like a dumbass lol. i was supposed to meet somebody up that i haven't seen in like months, and i totally forgot about it til i read his text message this morning. =\. now i remember why i don't like benzos..turn me into a drooling retard even without any alcohol in the mix

17. Hahahahaha, I know the feelin man, I only get like that when I drink with. But I'm no drinker at alllll. I just smoke weed and pop or smoke, snort or shoot opiates.. Im rx'd benzos, Alprazolam (Xanax) and Clonazepam (Klonopin), 90 1mg xanax a month and 120 1 mg kpins. So I have a nice tolerance and can get waaaay fucked up and still have a perfect memory

Wait.. so you Didn't drink? Hmmm odd. Were you on any opiates too? Your Suboxone might have effected it.. never can be sure

18. today is my 3rd day without xanax, i stopped for 2 days last weekend after hitting em hard for a few weeks(2-5 bars a day). this shit sucks, but i'll live, if I kept using em and then stopped it would be a lot worse.

19. now i've seen this 2c-1 or 2c-i thing TWICE
    ive already googled it, and i get that its a psychedelic chemical
    but, i still dont get it
    not to de rail the thread,
    but how do you do it? what's it like? where the fuck would you get this?
    and goddamn 130$?!

back on track
    i used to fuckin looooooove xanax
    it was an everyday thing for me.
    i had a script for a bit, but only a couple weeks
    bars make me do stupid shit & make bad desicions

actually. they don't MAKE me, but when i take xanax, i dont give a fuck about anything
    i hate not remembering anything & how if im barred out in a store i buy really random stupid shit, and get the bar munchies & if i drink ohhhh god it's even worse.
    nowadays i just keep a couple handy in case i trip and need to come down, or have a panic attack.
    no more xanax for meeee

20. yeah bars tend to make people do things they normally wouldn't. it's funny, almost everyone i know that uses xanax will tell you how fucking stupid it is, yet they still take it. xanax is dumb as fuck people, don't do it, and this is coming from someone is about to go buy bars in a few hours.