Xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dr.Banner, Sep 8, 2008.

1. i got some xanax today and normally i keep it green all the way but i kinda wanted to try it, i have 2, should i pop one, or should i crush it and snort it?

2. What dose are they

3. .5 mg i think, but i prefer bars. i know those will fuck me up, but these are significantly less, so the question stands... snort or pop?

4. So you only have 1mg total? I'd snort it and drink some beers or something, don't know if you'll even really feel it. BTW xanax takes effect quickly and lasts for a short time so there's not too much of a difference between snorting and just swallowing it. I've never noticed a difference in intensity between the two.

5. well i have 10 but im only keeping 2 maybe 3, im broke, and my friends and i went in on 10 together

6. Oh, I'd say take 4 then...that's 2mg like a bar. Should down a couple beers and :bongin:too.

7. dont snort it!!!.......... if you're gonna waste it give it to me

I love xanex, valium, vicodin, percodan, that kinda stuff.. I just make sure not to take it more than once a week because its horrably addictive, and you shouldn't either..

but yah swallow it dont snort it

BiZness

8. ya definitely dont snort it. Its a waste. Way too many fillers in xanax also.

9. i was going to say, who the fuck would snort one of these bars? pop it and drink.

10. snort that shit nukka

11. id snort it too :) thats just me

12. dont forget option #3 the hershey highway!

but in all seriousness i used to do xanex all the time, just pop em. youll feel em in the same amount of time and theres no difference in the high except you dont have to pick out xanex boogers a few hours later and no nasty ass drips

13. those pills were meant for poppin, and thats what you should do, cuz if you pop them pills there gonna pop all over you.... haha i dunno, just sing it to the "these boots were made for walkin" tune

yea, pop em, some pills are better snorted, but not benzo's, pop em and drink some alcohol with em, u'll be feelin damn good

14. Ya plus the high seems to be shorter when you snort it rather that swallow it.

15. I dont like to drink with em cuz then you just feel drunk, dont get me wrong I love to drink but theres not a feeling like that chill feeling you get just eatin those.
    plus I'm most creative on em' most peoples creativity comes from weed mine comes from pills...

AGAIN BE CAREFUL ALL THOSE PILLS ARE SUPER ADDICTIVE!!!!

BiZness

16. I'd pop them and smoke some when they start kicking you.

Ummm.... I love xanax