xanax question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by krowned, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got some xanax last night from a friend and i was wondering how many i should take. They are the little white fotoballs. i have never take xanax before. I amaout 5\'6 and weight about 140 if that helps. How many should i take?

2. The White ones are 0.25mg\'s, the lowest dosage. I\'m guessing your friend got a script?

well, take anywhere from 4-8 and smoke (if you can this\'ll really help). That\'s a 1-2mg dosage which is very low, but you probably don\'t have enough for a 2-3mg dose, so that is why i say smoke, as it will help a lot.

3. well to be honest before i could ever answer this question, id need more info on the pills you got. Little white footballs (oval) could only be .25 mgs i believe. But if you don\'t mind can i ask the imprint on the pills?

*EDIT* virtuoso beat me too it. I\'d say eat at least 8, thats only a bar and since it is Christmas eve, maybe someone wants 2 bars for christmas :)

4. Man I hate the white footballs...I have to take 24 of them just to get on a good level.

Edit: Since you\'ve never taken Xanax before you\'d need about 8 of them to feel good...

5. 1-2 mg is going to blow, a recreational dose is usually at least 2 bars for me.

6. Eh, the reason i\'m telling him to only take up to 2 MG is because it\'s his first time, and people have different tolerances to Xanax. One of my friends took 1 bar his first time and got completely fucked up, to the point where he couldn\'t drive, and when I took a bar for the first time(same weight as him) I was barely fucked up, it takes around 3 and a half or more bars to fuck me up for some reason.

7. im on the same page... first time i had to take 3 bars to feel fantastic. Now when i take em, i better have at least 3. Other people take one and well.. cya tomorrow.

8. the girl that gave em to me said she takes 3 n it fuckes her up. so i broke 3 in half n popped em.about 2-3hours ago.n didnt feel shit
    now i got another 3 left
    haha
    soyeah ill have to get more n pop like 8
    there are little white footballs
    wit the imprint
    GG 256(i think that was the number)
    on em

9. Yeah GG 256 = .25 mg xanax. How the fuck can 3 fuck her up? Actually, this skinny ass chick I know takes 1 7.5 MG hydrocodone and she says it fucks her up, but she weighs like 80 lbs. But yeah try taking around 8 next time, update this thread if you remember anything that happens when you take them.

10. ill prolly take em tomorrow n letyou guys know how they hit me
    ill take my friends six that he has. should i juss take all 9?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.