Xanax information please!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dream, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I was thinking about trying some xanex so Id like to know how to take it, how much to take, price, the look of a \"xanex\" and effects...and if this drug will reduce anxiety...such as anxiety from meeting new people or a party or whatever it may be...please don\'t kill me for asking so many questions!

2. No tolerance 1.5 - 2mg\'s

It\'s a benzo, it relaxes you, makes you open up and makes you feel overall good.

Yes it will take away any anxiety you might have about anything.

Don\'t drink with it or you might regret it.

3. Wow that sounds really good! Thanks! And you just pop it like a normal pill right? is thier a comedown? Addictive?

4. Yep pop it or let thenm dissovle under your tongue if you don\'t mind one of the worst chemical tastes on earth.

Comedown no they help comesdowns. Say your a tweaker, when the speed wears off and your feeling horrible take xanax and 20 mins later your starting to feel good.

Have a bad trip? Take a xanax or other benzo and your back.

Yes benzos are addictive so don\'t be doing them often.

5. Alright that helps quite a bit. You say thiers no comedown like off cocain/heroin/meth?? That\'s really good then do you happen to know the price?

6. Depends on your location. here in texas we get a bar(2mg) for $2 or so. Up north I have heard as much as $7 for 1 bar(2mg).

7. alright thanks alot

8. lol..the comedown? sleep! lol..seriously, since its ur first time, chances are youll really want to sleep after you take them

9. Alright now just wondering how long the high lasts, and how long for it to kick in.

10. Holy shit seriously? I\'ve never gotten to into xanax but my friend\'s dealer gets them at about $8-10 per 2mg. I want to look for someone cheaper but damn $2 a bar is a steal.

11. $8-10 is an absolute horrible deal. I get 2mg for $5, and that is more than it should be. Xanax is extremely cheap.

12. Anyone know how long the high lasts and how long to kick in>

13. Kicks in pretty fast, depends on how much you have in your stomach. Probably 20 or less minutes. It has a half life of around 11 hours.

14. Half life??!? Err you know how long the main effects last plz

15. For me, the effects usually last around 5-7 hours before it starts wearing off.

16. I just got a bunch of 1mg blue guys :) feelin pretty damn nice off 2mg 1 beer and 2 perks (while before)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.