xanax and alcohol?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FruitSnacks, May 27, 2009.

1. #1 FruitSnacks, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    Okay, so I've been sober for about a month now and I just got hooked up with 15 footballs. (1mg) I plan on taking 2mg this evening so that I can chill out a bit. Though, my neighbor invited me to his shop where he fixes up bikes to chill and maybe help out a bit. The thing is, he usually has a case of bud light he's drinking while he works. Now, I'll obviously be drinking too but I've been pondering. Is it lethal to mix xanax and alcohol? I've never mixed the two and I'd appreciate it if someone more experienced with this combination could shed some light on the subject.

2. Id take like. Two mille's and drink 4 or 5 beers you'lll be feeling nice =P.

3. don't over do it

alchi increases the effecs of the xanax, and it's easy to black out so have no more than what halokiller99 mentioned, as that would prolly be a maximum

4. There's a reason pill bottles like that say not to take them with alcohol ;)

5. Just take it really slow and be careful, learn how much alcohol you can handle with xanax, just when you feel gone stop drinking until you get whats going on again.

6. I use to take atleast 5mg xanies and a case of bud but I had a tolerance, like the other guy said 4-5 beers will be good.

7. one time i took a bar and drank two beers and was pretty satisfied with my fucked upness haha it was my first time taking it though