x2 Gorilla Glue Auto stunted and yellowish HELP!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mncrckz, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Hi, first time here posting.. I will leave you some photos and details, please if anyone can help me to detect and solve the problem
    they have 24 days under HPS 250w
    first 2 weeks some rooting and 2 times NPK 3-5-5 0,50ml on 350ml water
    rain water + distilled
    irrigation water ph 5.8 to 6.5 temp. 20c to 28c humidity 35% to 60%
    please help maybe i can still save them idont care if they dont grow a monster but i dont want them to die
    20200613_210519.jpg 20200613_210530.jpg 20200613_210613.jpg 20200613_210629.jpg

2. also i never water so much that water runs off down the bottom
    can be that the problem?

3. If your feed nutrients early I'd say that's your issue, in my experience seedlings dont need nutrients . The tips look burnt, how often are you water , also how close is your light

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 2-3 days early but now 3-4
    light are at 40cm temp is now 26c

5. what if i flush them to 10% runoff?

6. I'd say too little water and too much nutrients. Your soil is most likely so dry that even if you get runoff the soil will remain dry. Flush and then set the pots in fresh water for a couple of hours so that the pots draw the water in from the bottom and your soil will become moist again. Then let them be for a few days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I agree with @SpainExperience your nutrients will be very concentrated in that little amount of water

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. so what had to do next pot is 12.5L how much water I flush?
    is ok to flush 1L of water with 1ml of NPK?

9. because to much yelowish I think? they dont need nutrients?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Seedlings are not in grave need for a complete nutrient uptake. When their energy is more focused on roots they use more P and K and less N.

I think the idea above is your perfect route. Then begin to watch the older leaves and as they and only if they change color begin to change again you can address the decolor at that time.

just let it grow for now and while it’s young maybe do an every other water nutrient then a skip. The plant WILL grow without you adding more to it right now. The soil company took care of that for you

• Like Like x 1
  11. thanks everyone for helping me
    sorry i'm learning
    the ground is so dry now because I let a day or two pass more than before between waterings because I read that the problem could be too much water
    the first two weeks I kept it wet with spray
    and watered every other day
    on day 18 approximately fed for the first time with 0.40ml of npk in 350ml of water
    and from there they started to get like this and they don't improve
    It seems like lack of nutrients but they tell me that it is a lot of nutrients?
    so should I water only with water but with how much water? I am afraid that they will die for so much water
    the pots are 12.5
    also one is showing pistils already
    and I have a flowering stimulator that is sprayed for the first time in 2ml / L
    but how could it irrigate foliar with that amount of water and stimulator if it is so small in size
    and assuming I apply it with less water
    how much stimulator should I put in how much water?
    I am not going to apply it now I think but I do not understand how to use it and I would like to learn it

12. ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. will try flush till cleaner water comes out from bottom

14. Wait, I was reading that water equals at this point can kill them? I don't know what to do, tomorrow I will rinse them with water until the runoff or I will feed them with 1 ml npk in 500 ml of water

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Overwatering is not an issue with how much water you water at once but how often you water.

I believe whats being recommended here is for you to use your distilled water give it a good watering. Then let it sit in a bucket of distilled or rain water for a couple hours.

this should normalize you.

from there just let the seedling grow up before you get all worrysum about nutrients and ph and all this. It’s called weed for a reason. The plants essentially can grow themselves.

I believe I’m going to have a lot more fun my first grow here just using tap water until/unless I see some deficiency issues with the mobile nutrients on the old leaves. Unless my old leaves start turning crazy on me I’m just going to let the soil buffer do it’s work.

I’m not trying to grow the absolute most gram for gram that this seed will grow. I’m trying to have some watch and keep a healthy plant. You can keep a healthy plant with little to no nutrients and just tap water and a good base soil.

• Like Like x 2
  16. same!
    that's why I want to do the right thing, they are autos at 25 days dont have to much time...tomorrow will be the next watering the first leaves are more yellow than last week so I started to think that what they lack is food
    but so I don't irrigate until water runs out from bottom? I water a lot and then put the pots on something that has a layer of water to absorb from bottom? be patient with me
    thanks...

17. So I’ve been watering some seedlings about 4-6 inches away from their center, around in a circle. And I water this completely until it’s coming out the bottom. I even spray the side of my Smartpots. If they are autos they’re going to flower for sure for you.

May I ask what type of medium you’re using? It can change a lot

18. I will that tomorrow till some water drop from bottom
    It is compost perlite vermiculite peat and I don't know what else is a mix from a grow shop I think it comes with some compost I don't know how much I will change it for the next

19. Ask the shop if they think you need to dose nutrients for a seedling tomato, lol. If you wana chat in person tomato and marijuana pretty similar

20. they told me its comes with little nutre idk...
    how much you water? size of pots?