X2 450w viparspectra auto grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Devo86, Jan 7, 2017.

1. hello folks, legal grow out of MA using x2 450w led viparspectra lights. Bought 3 autos from attitude seeds and they started to pop soil 12/18. The biggest (afghani skunk) germinated and popped first and has been a absolute trooper. The second biggest is biomass diesel and popped about 5 days after the afghani. Lastly is the jack herrer which unfortunately looks to follow after the ruderalis traits as it is short and stocky but has the same amount of nodes as the other plants. I am running 20/4 with about 45-55% humidity in a grow tent. I have a 6" carbon filter and beast of a fan that keeps temps around 75*. I'm using fox farm nutes st 1/4 strength but have only currently fed the afghani. The other two have gotten one watering with. A cal/mag supplement have 1/2 strength. Running a pro-mix medium with added perlite with the water ph'd to 6.5. I'm still new so any and all advice is much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Im a mass grower too and im subbing up..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

3. As a update the plants are comin along. The afghani still going strong and just started budding. The bio-diesel I about almost killed at probably the worst time as it is begining to flower as well. Lastly the jack herrer is staying small but it is bushy. All the side colas are about the same height as the main cola with zero topping or any other method. I know th afghani and biodiesel are chirping for some bloom nutes and they will get them next feeding.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Things are still comin nicely. Dealing with a little cal/mag issue but I hope I got it sorted out. Plants are starting to stink, in a good way. The jack herrer auto still hasn't flowered but sure is a bushy lil fella. It's a little over 30 days old and still no pistils.

Attached Files:

5. IMG_0238.JPG IMG_0239.JPG IMG_0240.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0246.PNG Crazy similar grow same lights near same date and autos haha nice to see some one else's expierence subbed up to it so hopefully you will keep updating nice work! My current auto first grow.

6. All are in flower, unfortunately biodiesel isn't doing great but I think she will last till the end. Some good buds forming on both the afghan and biodiesel, jack started flowering this weekend. The afghan needs a good feeding and will get one tonight. I believe I have the cal/mag issue worked out. I got the next round of seeds in and am about to throw 2 chemdog autos in as both seeds germinated already (under 24 hours).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking good, how tall are they?

8. The afghan is 2ft, biodiesel about 18", lil jack comes in at a whopping 9" currently but she just started flower less than a week ago

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice are they still stretching at all?

10. The jack herrer is about in the begining of its stretch, the other 2 are done I believe as they haven't put on any noticeable height and just seemed to be focusing on bud development. I also threw a 300w galaxyhydro full spectrum I had lying around In the tent a couple days ago. The smell is pretty pungent as well on afghan and biodiesel. The gf chirps about the stank when I take them out to water.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hahaha yeah im sure mine will chirp come that time too

12. Well I had the ladies out for a watering and figured I'd update the ole journal. Through my in experience I think I was so worried about over feeding the autos I ended up under feeding them in the begining of flower. Lesson learned and I look for to not repeating that mistake next grow. The afghan is putting on mass with some good crystallization. I hope she beefs up a lot before she is done (50 days since popping soil). The next up is the biodiesel. A hearty plant as I was almost sure I had done her in due to my own mistakes, but alas she is still in the running. I fed her some ff bloom nutes and some beasty buds and she responded quite nicely. I just hope she lives to the end (45 days since popping soil). Lastly is the jack herrer which is the runt of the litter and just seems to be coasting it way through life. This plant started flowering about 20 days after the other two. Very droopy due to being thirsty, that and she's a dirty girl.(45 days since popping soil). Learning from my mistakes (hopefully) and started 2 auto chemdogs. One in promix that I will give the ff regime to, and one in roots organic soil that I will be hands off for as long as possible. Both have added dolomite like in the medium.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Flushed the afghan and biodiesel mass. Cloudy tricomes and waiting for some more Amber to choppy choppy.

Attached Files:

14. Looking good!! Nice to see the Grassachusetts grown!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. The biodiesel took a turn for the worst and I had to harvest it a little early. Could of used another week or so for sure. The buds are a little fluffy but I put this in me. I realize now why people scrog. These lights can grow nice crystaly buds but they can't do it on a 18" layer. More like s 8-10". The afghani is going on day 64 and really starting to fatten up. Jack herrer is starting to impress me. It's going to be a short and stubby plant, all main nodes within 4" of eachother with zero lst or pinching.

Attached Files: