X-Ray Glasses!

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuanaville, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Okay, so the other day there I was sitting getting a smoke in my friends house and we were joking about having glasses that could see through cloths. One of my friends was on the internet and he found this website http://www.advanced-intelligence.com/glasses.html
    I mean the website looks soooo bogus, but its still hilarious what they wrote about the goggles. The websites on wikipedia though and everything. What you guys think? Websites just a really badly done scam?

2. I don't think this is even a serious scam, I think this is a cleverly designed hoax, paying tribute to the old ads for x-ray glasses that used to be in comics.

$2400 dollars! Wow!

3. Yeh. I emailed them to 'enquire about buying the glasses' I asked the guy if they accepted cash, and he replied like real quick and said that they do and told me all of there other payment methods. Im sure they would take the money of you if you gave them it, but I dont think that they seriously think people will believe them. Crazy shit anyways man lol!

4. Lmao, couldnt help but laugh when I read that