X on a Full Stomach

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chronix, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Is it even worth popping if I just ate a big meal? Would snorting it be a better idea for me right now? Thanks...

2. Naw it just wont peak until a little it later than normal. Doesn't reduce the effects at all.

Please dont snort it lol

3. Go ahead, itll just take longer to hit, be a little weaker and last longer.

4. My homie ate some Jack in The Box before poppin a few smiley face rolls.

And yes, he still rolled pretty damn hard.

5. Anyone else get really hungry when they roll? Almost like being drunk...I crave salty/greasy food. Everyone always tells me the thought of that kind of food while rolling makes them nauseous.

6. I never craved anything when rolling. If i eat when im rolling i get horrible stomach pains so fuck that.

7. I always eat before I roll, and you still roll, don't snort it man you don't know whats in that shit.

And for the person who said they get really hungry when they roll, thats weird, I barely eat anything all night, maybe a chip or two, I just get extremely thirsty.

8. I barely eat too but I get those hunger pangs and crave greasy, salty food like when you're drunk. Doesn't matter if I eat before or not.
    Think most people are agreeing that a full tummy doesn't affect the roll that much. If you are going to a rave or club or something where you will be dancing and active all night it's good to eat a lot before because you will be losing weight and vitamins throughout the night.
    You lose sodium when you sweat too and that's important for staying hydrated. Even heard of some people putting a little bit of salt in their water or gatorade when they're at a rave to keep their levels balanced.

9. snort it... better roll and no depression

10. never snort dumpers its stupid chew em sit back roll nuts dont snort em....... dumb people

11. better roll? lmao yea right dude

12. nah dude chew it UP! i popped 2 at like 1am and still geekin a bit :eek::p

13. How would snorting it prevent depression as opposed to just dropping it?
    You're still taking the same chemical just a different method of administration.
    OP just plug the pill that way you don't have to worry about having a full stomach or not haha.

14. Pussy count?

15. yeah rolls always make me somewhat nauseous, i try to avoid eating anything before taking them, and yeah railing them will cause them to kick in quicker, make your roll more intense, but also shorter...so it's all about personnal preference...

16. Umm and you know whats in it when you pop it?