WWYD In The Zombie Apocalypse?

Discussion in 'General' started by WEallneED, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Personally i would wait for the initial breakout to kill the weak and sick then after things have cooled off a bit id go and live at walmart, but idk thats just me.

How would you face a crumbling world full of the undead? Hold up in a super market? or gather up all your family and friends? or both? you tell me.

2. Im with ya on waiting it out but first im getting my family together and a small stockpile of food n weapons and after a lil while im hitting up a army base n getting more guns n ammo then im looking for more survivors to start rebuilding

Sent From Pluto

3. Waiting out means I eat the giant costco pack of noodles I got when I moved out three years ago..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

4. id like to think the military would just leave all their weapons at home but i doubt it your best bet is to go to a hardware store or something, nothing says splatter lika a 2x4

5. 1. Get bitten by zombie

2. Turn into zombie

3. ??????????????

4. Profit?

Sent from my island getaway.

6. no they dont leave weapons at home but im sure think military base about ahour from here has an armory

Sent From Pluto

7. i guess it depends on how fast they react to the outbreak and if you can beat the other survivors to it

8. Swing for the fences with my katana. :cool:

9. im thinking blunt weapons is the way to go, they never dull, and you dont got to reload a louisville slugger :p

10. Pack up my guns and gear, nab the first car available, make my way bout 40 miles south to this small ass town, raid the gas station there for food and water, and head east to an old abandoned cabin my friends and I often camp at way in the boonies. Set snares, hunt, fish, survive. Corpses ought to have decayed beyond the possibility of movement within a year or two, then I'll start heading west.

11. I've been playing Organ Trail pretty heavily lately, so I can say with confidence that the key to survival is scavenging when zombie activity is low and to stock up on fuel and scrap metal to repair one's automobile

[​IMG]

12. What if the zombies are the ones on crack like from iam legend or world z? then what?

13. Same as what I first said but more urgently, get the hell out of dodge lol.

14. Gather food and weapons ,head to the coast of San Francisco ,get a boat ,head to Alcatraz ,only leave to scavenger.

15. Yeahh that boat idea is pretty Killer, zombies cant swim for shit ahahaha

16. I feel pretty secure in where I live if shit were about to go down tomorrow. Small city with almost 2000 miles of empty desert before the next city in one direction, and an ocean in the other. Enough nearby to stock up in a hurry and head Outback where the population is near-zero.

Once we're stocked, head out into the national park and hole up to survive. Neither the terrain nor the prevalence of crocodiles will help the zombie cause.

You're lookin' at a survivor right here.

17. Anyone else read the zombie survival guide? Pretty good read. Going to supermarkets and giant stores like Walmart is senseless. They will be picked clean at the first sign of out beak. That's where danger is. Crowd = infected people waiting to bite your neck. So running straight to gun shop, market, port, military base, anywhere that is seemingly the obvious, safer choice, is where the crowds will be, along with the infected.
    you need to figure out how to survive that long while others around you turn to zombies first lol. Let's say only 5% of the people survive. What's to say you can make it that far? IMO the safest place is an apartment with stairs destroyed. Pretty much isn't accessible to zombies, assuming they are the slow ones. You can grow fruit and veggies on the roof top, rain can be collected. Or on a boat out in the ocean fishing. Infinite resources! Building a fort out of a shopping mall is probably undo able until everyone is gone and no bandits with guns are around to rob you haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

This guyyyyyy knows wassup

19. Id go live somewhere random by the beach it's really close anyways so it's the logical choice. Fires, fish, bullets.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

20. haha thanks, i'm a pretty big zombie geek lol.

People who want to pack up their guns and resources and go somewhere to live off the land. Think about it in terms of possibilities.
    the majority of the people will live either in the city or near the city. Which means if you want to go somewhere, you are gonna take the highway. And chances are, you won't be the first ones on the road trying to go somewhere. Because after all you are just a statistic, one of the majority who find out about the outbreak when it's too late.
    So what happens is you will be stuck on the highway for a good 9 hours until you see people start walking away from their cars and abandoning them. You will be left with a car full of resources, loved ones, rifles and 5000 ammunition that will be too heavy to carry. Now you are 20 miles away from home, 100 miles away from your destination. And about millions of people, many infected, in between. 

So zombie survival needs to be about assuming the worse. When you find out about it, it's too late. Cars probably can't take you far unless you live somewhere remote. They need gas, and they can't move around obstacles that well. 

So zombie survival is about preparation lol. It's geeky haha, but stocking up the resources before it happens and last about 3-6 months. Then you can really go somewhere with a motorcycle or bike (easily to move around, you can carry it, easy to maintain). Do the basic, and hide like a rat. Pretend no one is home. 

And when the world ends and everything stops working it will be quiet as hell, your guns will be like dinner bells. To zombies and other people. You will have your family with you, i wouldn't want to let anyone know there are survivors here.