WWYD if you're a GIRL and a BOY is sleeping over? Yeeep

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 881305, Feb 13, 2018.

1. So I met this guy online and I went on a date with him a few months ago. Well, we are going on another date this weekend and my mom is letting him spend the night!!!! I'm so excited but I'm flippin out. I haven't had a *slumber party* in anytime recently and I'm not even sure what I'll need in preparation.

A little about him and I: We're both kinky af. Ik I need to get more lube before he comes bcos I'm almost out. But besides that I have no idea! We are planning on taking a lot of sexual photos/videos... but should I have non sexual aspects too? I mean ofc there will be aftercare from sex bcos a Dom should always do that after putting a submissive in that certain headspace of BDSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Oh, and he doesn't smoke weed.

3. [​IMG]
    Things you can't unsee. LOL
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. lol, sounds like you have it figured out.

5. I don't actually. Like, should I rent some moviesor what? Im not even sure what genre! And I don't have a laptop anymore so Netflix/Hulu is out of the question.

6. Reverse the situation.... as a guy hosting a female for a -slumber- party. I would....

Probably cook some bomb tasting meal to start things off.....
    Then go out on the town for a cruise to let the stomachs settle, maybe get desert, and see whats hopping
    Come back mix a couple drinks and watch some obscure movie neither has ever seen.
    Continue the drinks, and doors will be opened naturally.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Get high and do what ever

8. Thanks that's some stellar advice! Last time we just got some coffee and then hungout back at my house awhile, listening to my CD's, before he had to start heading back (he lives a few hours away).

Im excited but I'm so soo nervous! I do hate hosting people who don't smoke weed tho... He joked about a 2nd-hand smoke high last time and it made me feel bad bcos his work drug tests. I'm dusting everything and washing my sheets and I think I'll smoke my weed in the garage for the rest of this week. Will this pretty much eliminate any dank smells??

• Agree Agree x 1

9. Should, if you're worried get some febreeze or ozium spray. Candles too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I've got plenty thanks. I think it's mostly just my nerves getting to me now! lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ok, so he's a dude, staying at a chicks house, lol please you ain't need febreeze or anything like that, he's a dude, he's more than willing to stay at your place, I bet he's wishing for problems so he can stay in your bed, be on guard he knows what he is doing...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. You get fucked idk

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. [​IMG]

No but really..your mom is letting some dude spend the night so he can chain up her daughter, take a bunch of photos, and go to pound town? Welcome to 2018.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

14. I thought you was heart broken a month ago about your boyfriend who lived in another country :confused_2::laughing:

You don't need anything else just buy some lube & get down & dirty:confused_2:

I can see your "slumber party" ending like this
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-1350-1404417419-9.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Her mom is letting some dude from out of town (a few hours away) that the daughter has only met a few times come and stay at her house and bang her daughter. Really tho wtf.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wyd next weekend though?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1

17. I wish i lived near her i could be getting my dick wet & could get smoked up:confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. #18 Enigma, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Eh, she lives with her mom and talks about BOYS sleeping over? Yeeep

She's probably underage dude, which makes it that much creepier that dudes come from out of town to bang her and her moms cool with it

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. For a vagetarian you sure know a lot about us guys....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

20. Nah shes old enough dude i just think she has a child mentality she's cool & shit though, she posted a video of her smoking weed in a Wendy house or whatever the fuck they're called a while back lol

• Funny Funny x 1